“ “

Razorwing Jetfighter
Night shields
Flicker fields

comments on what to improve

chicop76
07-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Not much I can see I can improve on.

1. NightShields is 60 pts of your army. I like the fact it helps against melta and other weapons. If you'red firing from range then no problem. If you're coming in hot in the thick of things I would say it's not really needed. Although it would help if you're 7" away from melta. Again it's your list so if you think it's ned then go with it.

2. How many blasters on your Trueborn, they can only take 4

3. I would drop a wytch squad to 9 and add an Archon with them and have one with your Incubi. The Incubi Wytches I would go with the minus attacks, which would help out if you assault something like the avatar of khaine.

4 I would like to see the 13 warriors in a boat. If you take off a few night shields and drop a few warriors it would be possible.

That is the only things I see. Honestly it can stay the way it is, and I only played against Dark Eldar and want to run them.

crazyzombie
07-24-2011, 12:23 AM
thanks for the response

yeah the trueborn only have 4 blasters. I keep the extra guy in there to abosorb a hit and keep the pts clean.

I had not considered putting the warriors in a boat as having them camp on an objective this what I use them for, but giving them a transport increases their duriblity and adds a much needed dark lance.

night shields and flicker fields are a big connumdrum for me. On one hand they both sink a lot of pointsm, on the other they both have saved me time and time again. I think I'm likely to drop flicker field on my assult oriented raiders (Things I'm turbo boosting often) and night shields on the other stuff to fit the extra raider.

I'm split on the vect/archone idea. i agree it would nice to have the ability to split my powerful leaders across the board, but I also like the Phantasm, as well as vects raw combat power, with the incubi. I'll think that over.

I really apprecitate the advice and will most likely drop the extra trueborn, warriors, and a vehical upgrades in order to buy the extra raider.

chicop76
07-24-2011, 04:05 AM
No prob. The Archon still ned to go with the Incubi, due to the Incubi have no grenades. With Vect thrown in with th squad I think it's just overkill. Two Archon cought out in the open isn't too bad, although enough failed saves will blow out the shadow field. You just don't want the Incubi out in the open. Vect by himself can almost wipe out a unit.

crazyzombie
07-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Yeah after some thought i agree with you on the vect issue, and I am planning on adding nets to the wyches.