PDA

View Full Version : Will Grey Knights be updated for Army Builder?

Necron_Lord
07-15-2011, 10:14 AM
My question is stated in the title. It has been a couple of months and still no update for the Grey Knights, but Tomb Kings has been updated as well as another bug fix for WFB. Does any one know the reason why it hasn't happened yet (Grey Knights update for 40K)?

gwensdad
07-15-2011, 10:27 AM
Which file version are you using? I know there's a new one from the file maker's website that's trying to redo all the marine lists but Grey Knights are updated on the version I have. (1.24)

Necron_Lord
07-15-2011, 11:25 AM
Which file version are you using? I know there's a new one from the file maker's website that's trying to redo all the marine lists but Grey Knights are updated on the version I have. (1.24)

I guess I have V1.20, as it is what is listed as the latest update for 5e on the update screen.

andrewm9
07-15-2011, 02:39 PM
I guess I have V1.20, as it is what is listed as the latest update for 5e on the update screen.

You should really set up the alternate install site like the data file builders recommend. Also go to their site for more info on what and how to do it. Its www.ab40k.org.

Necron_Lord
07-15-2011, 04:13 PM
You should really set up the alternate install site like the data file builders recommend. Also go to their site for more info on what and how to do it. Its www.ab40k.org.

Done. I just thought that they would get around to clearing everything up quicker, but I guess the one on their update site is to be used for Codex marines. I didn't want to make an alternate file inititally, but it isn't as big a deal as I had thought.

Thanks for the responses, all.