PDA

View Full Version : Paulson Games ordering?

Shadoq
07-02-2011, 12:40 AM
Anyone here ordered from Paulson Games?
I'm looking at their "long guns" for my Tau and their samurai swords for my guardsmen.
Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them?

Thanks!

AbusePuppy
07-02-2011, 03:32 AM
Dealt with them once, ordered a set of their jump packs and boneswords.

Took a little while to deliver things, but that was expected given that the site had said he was working through some backlogs of orders. Didn't have any problems with the quality of the pieces, they look pretty much exactly like they appear in the preview pictures.

Limey El'Jonson
07-02-2011, 11:14 AM
My gaming group has done several orders with Jon, and we've all been very happy with the quality of the product and the turnaround. The whips that surprisingly and co-incidentally :p fit on Tyranid Warriors are fantastic, and given some patience and warm water can be bent into any shape you like. The swords are sturdy and well detailed - I have four that surprisingly and co-incidentally happened to fit on my Swarmlord.

Order from Jon with confidence.

Mystery.Shadow
07-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Everything that's been said thus far I will agree with. I have ordered from PaulsonGames three times. Every time the product arrives quickly and is without flaw!

Order away my friend.

MarneusCalgar
07-02-2011, 04:59 PM
I also agree...

Ordered some big wolves and they arrived here in Spain very quickly, one week after...

Jon is a reliable man!!

Fizyx
07-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Great experience here, too.

redstarone
07-03-2011, 09:53 PM
One of the MWC writers made an order and a review to go with it.

http://miniaturewargameconversions.blogspot.com/2011/05/lantzs-corner-paulson-games-bio-terror.html

Shadoq
07-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Has anyone received a shipment notification from Paulson games? It has been about 2 weeks since I've ordered and haven't received anything yet.