PDA

View Full Version : New player/collector from guildford

potter_hull
07-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Hi there everyone, a little intro in myself,
My name is Ashley, 21 years old, have just started playing warhammer(haven't actually played any games yet but hoping to soon) I've started to collect blood angels as I know space marines are the easiest to start with but would like to have more then one army later on. I live in the Guildford area(Ash) hoping to meet some other people in the area that play too, so if anyone is from the area feel free go message me for a game etc, be warned though, very new to the game. Only just moved to guildford, was previously living in Manchester and before that Hull.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Emerald Rose Widow
07-01-2011, 08:03 PM
welcome to the forum, I got started recently myself as well, about 4 months ago, the game is lots of fun and trust me, lots of fun when you finally get to play in person. Hope to see some of your blood angels soon, and have fun in the hobby.

Welcome to the lounge.

question.....boy ashley or girl ashley (i have met both and don't want to assume)

david5th
07-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Hello & welcome potter_hull.

potter_hull
07-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Hu guys thanks for the welcome, yeah I'm looking forward to getting to play too, I've been practicing my painting over the weekend, getting slightly better I hope lol, it's harder then it looks, hopping to start building more of an army up next month.

In answer to your question it's boy Ashley lol, Its happened a few times at work where people have assumed I was a girl lol.