PDA

View Full Version : Privateer Press Important Announcement (re: inventory)

scadugenga
06-30-2011, 08:05 PM
http://privateerpress.com/an-important-announcement-concerning-new-steps-toward-product-fulfillment

Sounds like they're taking appropriate steps to handle the challenge of a growing player base.

Mr.Pickelz
06-30-2011, 09:20 PM
While I'm glad to see they are expanding and being smart by focusing on distribution over newer content, at the same time, I can't wait for the new stuff to come about!:D:D

scadugenga
06-30-2011, 09:35 PM
I am right there with you!

Personally, I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on the Storm Strider...

Mr.Pickelz
06-30-2011, 10:18 PM
i want those bloody man-o-war bombardiers! :p

wittdooley
07-01-2011, 06:51 AM
So... Resin Manufacturing Department?

As far as I know, there are only 6 present game-usable models that have resin: the 5 battle engines and the Skorne Extreme Titan. This is quite interesting....

relasine
07-01-2011, 01:57 PM

As far as I know, there are only 6 present game-usable models that have resin: the 5 battle engines and the Skorne Extreme Titan. This is quite interesting....

There are also four more battle engines en route in Domination, and likely Mercenary and Minion battle engines next year.

Tamwulf
07-06-2011, 09:45 AM

As Relasine said, there are a few more models out there.

What the Resin Cast department allows them to do is create unique and extreme models, like the Skorne Titan. Expect more of these models in the future!

This also allows them to start taking the steps towards plastic models in house.

It's a great time for Privateer Press products! When demand exceeds production, it's a good thing. They are expanding the production department, adding more casting machines, and hopefully, they will catch up in the near future.

I'm thinking we'll still see new stuff, but it will be more of a "splash" release, showing off the new stuff in limited quantities, and then shifting back to catching up on the back log.

Ello_Thar
07-06-2011, 02:00 PM

Yes, the "Department" consists of 7 people.

Town
07-06-2011, 02:03 PM

as well the shoulder pads from the new box set of bane thralls are resin.

wittdooley
07-06-2011, 02:08 PM
I was more intrigued because I hoped it means the introduction of more Resin into the line. I wasn't trying to be snarky or anything.

Ello_Thar
07-06-2011, 02:18 PM
I was more intrigued because I hoped it means the introduction of more Resin into the line. I wasn't trying to be snarky or anything.

All dem Bengines :)