PDA

View Full Version : Warmachine/Hordes Unbound Mega Battle at WARgamescon!

AdamHarry
06-17-2011, 11:59 AM
Hey guys!

Are you planning on playing Warmachine or Hordes at WARgamescon? Wel I'm cooking up a one night only Mega battle / Unbound game on one of the gaming nights ( possibly Friday after the MM event OR after the tourney on 35 pt Tourney on Saturday)

It's just going to be a for fun event, probably not any prizes, BUT it's going to be pretty awesome! If it does become a "thing" I'm sure we'll get some love from Big Red (I'll see what I can do :P ).

I will have the handy-dandy flip cam with me, so I'll be grabbing video for BOLS, so if you want to play let me know in this thread OR just come up to me at the CON.

I think we may need to trim up the battle groups depending on the amount of players (35-50 pts per player) and we can just divvy up the teams as we go -- it's for fun anyways!

If you would like to come and play, Please drop me a line in this thread and list your Army faction and two Casters in this Format:

AdamHarry -- Khador -- Strakov/Harkevich

Lux
06-17-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm in!

Lux- Legion of Everblight- Will field whatever caster/list/point-level is needed to help balance things out.

AdamHarry
06-18-2011, 09:40 AM
Oh one other thing, We'll try to keep the duplicate casters away from each other, so if you have or want to run the same caster as another person, we can adjust the teams or have deployment zones for casters/players. That way we don't 5 eHaleys or whatever right next to each other.

Inquisitor Hate Machine
06-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Im in, Khador.

Caldera02
06-22-2011, 11:39 AM
I'm in. Legion!

wittdooley
06-22-2011, 12:55 PM
So envious. This sounds fun. Are the rules out in this coming No Quarter?