PDA

View Full Version : Tournament 750 pts Grey Knights

Neelam
06-15-2011, 12:13 PM
So theres a 750 pt best of 3 tournament going on next week at my LGS , it's nothing serious and there will be lots of new players to the game. I haven't played a game in 6 or 7 years but these are the lists i've come up with:

List 1:

Librarian - The Shrouding , Might of the Titan and quicksilver : 165

10 PAGK: 2x psycannon , demon hammer, psybolts: 250

6 PAGK: Psycannon , demon hammer, Razorback/w HB and Psybolts - 190

Vindicare- 145

So idea would be to combat squad the 10 man and foot slog it with the shrouding for decent cover saves, quicksilver if i face dedicated melee units.

List 2:

Librarian , shrouding , might of the titan - 160

6 PAGK , Psycannon , razorback /w psybolt - 180

6 Terminators - Psycannon , 2x demon hammers , halberds - 265

Vindicare - 145

So what do you think? Keep in mind that this is a beginners tournament so not expecting pro players although i've heard people mention trying to cheese it with AV14 landraiders , hence the vindicare.

These are the models i currently have available :

18 Old style PAGK , 3 with psycannons

6 old style terminators , 1 with a psycannon 1 with an incinerator

2 Razorback , 1 of them has twin linked assault cannons

Unopened box of the new PAGK

Unopened Venerable dreadnought + Aegis Defence line box

Unopened draigo

I wanted to keep the count-as to a minimum but i think i'll have to use one of the terminators (probably the grand master with psycannon) as a count as librarian .

Any help would be appreciated

Neelam
06-17-2011, 11:20 AM
No one? Tournament is on wednesday so i'd appreciate oppinons

BrokenWing
06-17-2011, 12:11 PM
I'd say go with your first list, it has a higher model count and a larger number of scoring units thanks to combat squads. If you're worried people might bring crazy vehicles to the party, I would suggest a lascannon on that razorback or maybe a nice, cheap anti-tank dreadnought.

Neelam
06-20-2011, 07:26 AM
Cheers buddy, i was considering just having draigo and two squads of paladins for the hell of it but I'd probably be more successful with one of these lists