PDA

View Full Version : BoLs Space hulk mission book

rev
09-03-2009, 07:38 AM
Any chance of getting a high quality BoLs book of more space hulk missions given the new release?

I appreciate its not to everyones taste, but I'd be willing to pitch in if it was a goer.

No worries if not!

All the best

Rev

Herald of Nurgle
09-04-2009, 02:53 PM
I think first we would need an 'upgrade pack'. Perhaps a full set - you can take the standard free rules, but then perhaps being able to purchase Deathwing or something from BoLS or partners <3

On the other hand, i'd be interested in adding to such a ruleset. I'm actually going to make one myself for the christmas season ^_^

Bigred
09-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Let me do some digging.

One of the coolest things from Space Hulk back in the day was the rules for using Chaos Terminators and standard Marines/CSMs. it really opened the game up and allowed great campaigns to be built.

Off to look through my gaming archives.

rev
09-05-2009, 05:20 AM
Yeh I totally agree.

I remember a harlequin mission to called the dance of death or somesuch. Perhaps an expansion enabling all the 40k races to have a go at cracking some stealer heads!

I'd also still like to see different terminator only mission packs though in keeping with the basic game. Perhaps 10 - 12 missions based on different hulks with different themes?

I'm willing to pitch in if help is required, or to cheer from the sidelines if not.

Rev

cco
09-05-2009, 07:28 AM
I'd happily supply an endless stream of ideas. For games of space hulk, what about a game where the battle barges gellar field breaks down so the terminators have to fight their way through demons. That way the guy who's playing the stealers can have some variety too!

Ivarr
09-05-2009, 09:45 AM
I would love to see alternate force rules...there is still a site up for "necronhulk" using necrons in place of nids

I would really love to see BOLS put together "codex space hulk" with extra missions and rules....

gwensdad
09-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Let me do some digging.

One of the coolest things from Space Hulk back in the day was the rules for using Chaos Terminators and standard Marines/CSMs. it really opened the game up and allowed great campaigns to be built.

Off to look through my gaming archives.

I might *cough* already have scans of the standard marine rules if you need them.
PM if you want more info.

Dragonslayer261
09-05-2009, 08:44 PM
I think a SH minidex or book of missions would be great. I've used some of the rules for the other races back in the day and they are a lot of fun. If you think it's brutal on termies, wait till you have tried to hold a boarding area with standard Marines or even better IG.