PDA

View Full Version : Blood Angles mmmm Well it’s 2000 points of something!!!

GeordieGenius
06-13-2011, 06:51 AM
OK guys, I'm an IG player and I'm thinking new army which will fit in well with my Appoc plans. I have decided on Blood Angles because 1. It'll work nice with fluff and I think they will compliment each others style of play. 2. I'm gonna collect a Vampire count army and it kind of continues the fluff!!

So I have my 2000 point plans, now you may scoff at the list but think of it this way..I play IG and there's not a single turreted type beasts out there (shhhh about the stormraven I'm pretending it's purely for Termies)

Imagine, the sun rises and the roar of bikes and sonic boom of a storm raven full of Termies turn up Turn 1 just to mess with you...Then everything else just drops on you like rain from hell...hahahahah stuff blood for the blood God....I want blood now hahhahahaha!!!!!!

Don't really care if it works it will be awesome...oh yes awesome!!!!!!

HQ
Dante
225pts

Lib Term armour
unleash rage and bloodlance
125pts

TROOPS

Sanguinary Guard
Infernus Pistol
210Pts
Dante
Priest

Sanguinary Guard
200 Pts

Assault Squad (10)
Sergeant with PF
2 x Melta
Jump Pack
235pts
Priest

Assault Squad (10)
Sergeant with PF
2 x Melta
Jump Pack
235pts

ELITES

3 Sanguinary Priests
1 x Bike
2 x Jump Packs
245pts

Terminator Assault Squad (5)
3 TH/SS
215pts
Liby Here

FAST ATTACK

8 bikes plus attack bike (to be combat squaded)
2 melta + multi melta
285 pts
Priest

HEAVY SUPPORT

Storm Raven
200Pts

TOTAL: 1980

So what do you think?

Cheers people.

Tynskel
06-13-2011, 09:33 AM
Well, looking at what you have, I do not see how the terminators fit in.

Buying a Dreadnought Furioso may be better. In fact, you could drop the Libby and the Terminators and get a Libby Dread.
This would leave you 185 points.
I would change the weapons on the Stormraven to Plasma Cannon and Multi-Melta.

Then, why not add more bikes? 185 points can get you a combat squad. You could also add weapons to the sgt in the bike squads.

GeordieGenius
06-14-2011, 06:11 AM
I wanted to bring a storm raven and to justify that I brought one which is there specifically to put Terminates in!! I mean the only thing I get even close to are bloody Ogryns .... it's just a pile of awesome fighty deathness!!! They're not even words but they will be when my bad boys jump out of their whoosing death bringer and smash someones face!!! Wooooooooo

Don't hate the terminaters, they can't even shoot, that's got to be as far away from IG as I can get and still have an armour save!!! Think of them as a friendly postman, he's at your door and then bang, sh*t just drops out of the sky and well all just let just let the dice gods decide!!!!

Tynskel
06-14-2011, 07:08 AM
don't worry, I have no hate vs termies. I usually try to find every excuse to take more.