PDA

View Full Version : bols lounge

wash-away
07-31-2009, 01:06 PM
so what brings you to the bols lounge? i know their the biggest news site in ever but why did you join up? (and so quickly!)

i'm wash-away, also on the 40kradio freeboota forum and dakka dakka with the same name.

i'm excited to be here i can't wait to see what we can do with this new add on to the bols site!!

crazyredpraetorian
07-31-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm lucky enough to play against some of the BoLs crew on a fairly regular basis here in Austin. I just got back into the hobby after a 3 year hiatus and they have been very helpful and patient getting an old player back up to speed.....It's a slow process for us old guys.

wash-away
07-31-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm lucky enough to play against some of the BoLs crew on a fairly regular basis here in Austin. I just got back into the hobby after a 3 year hiatus and they have been very helpful and patient getting an old player back up to speed.....It's a slow process for us old guys.

i'm so glad i don't play in Texas, i bet you guys got melted tank syndrome bad down there.

when i graduate from college i'm gonna try and go to bols-con and fight some of the crew, after hearing about em it sounds fun.

Aims
07-31-2009, 01:18 PM
I live down here with the majority of the BoLS crew and am married to BRP... that's BushidoRedPanda for those who don't use acronyms for him. I'm good with forum stuff, so I got asked if I would help out here... and so here I am.

Herald of Nurgle
07-31-2009, 01:19 PM
I was doing my usual migration in search of those sweeeeeet sweeeet post counts.

I just like having forums that are awesome...

Col.Gravis
07-31-2009, 01:20 PM
I think I've followed BoLSs more or less from the word go, and finally got to meet the guys over Easter this year when they extended some Texan hospitality to myself and the guys I was travelling with, it would alsmost be rude not to sign up here!

chachi
07-31-2009, 01:26 PM
Another diversion from work is always welcome! :D

DuskRaider
07-31-2009, 01:57 PM
I've been coming to BoLS for news and whatnot for a while, so I figured it just made sense. I'm also on Bolter and Chainsword, as well as Warseer under the same name. I'm just glad the Fly Lords finally made their own forum :D

FirstLegion
07-31-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm here because I set up the server that everyone is posting on! And because I'm me...

Aims
07-31-2009, 02:02 PM
That's my husband... always the dork. >.<

Big Jim
07-31-2009, 02:26 PM
I'm here to support BoLS, as they have been a wonderful source of inspiration for me. The creative things done on BoLS has kept me in the mainstream GW hobby.

Thanks Guys! :cool:

Arschbombe
07-31-2009, 02:34 PM
Hey wash-away, fellow boota here. I'm also Arschbombe on Tau Online, B&C and Dakka.

I joined today just to be in on the ground floor of a new forum.

Magos
07-31-2009, 02:40 PM
I am in wisconsin and very bored with life.

Brambleten
07-31-2009, 04:04 PM
Im probably here as it is another distraction for me, and is also another place for me to look for rumors surrounding things, as I dont visit Warseer any more

Lord of Deeds
07-31-2009, 05:55 PM
Joined to check it out. I'm on the Freeboota and DLT forum under the same name. Post on Warseer too, but not as frequently. Mostly troll there. Signed up to see how the community develops, plus just showing some love for the guys at BoLS since they are one of the sites I visit at least once a day even if they do live in the Republik of Ausin (a little smack between Texans)

ace2666
07-31-2009, 08:08 PM
Just a BoLS reader and always looking for more knowledge.

oni
07-31-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm here in hopes that this forum will be great and I jumped on the bandwagon quickly to make sure no one else takes my user name.

MrGiggles
07-31-2009, 08:49 PM
My first instinct is to answer that I'm awesome and want to share it with the world, but the truth is that I'm a hobby forum junkie and I've read BoLS for a while, so I figured "Why Not?"

MUMBLES
07-31-2009, 11:48 PM
I live in DFW, and BoLS is practically my homepage.

These are nice forums, and I have high hopes for them to not be inundated by the unwashed masses. I generally stay away from forums and prefer to lurk, but I'm givin it a go here.

Inquisitor McSagington
08-01-2009, 04:13 AM
BoLS is a damn good news site for me.
That and the normal place I discuss 40k is a lttle....chaotic at times.
Here seems more stable.

RandomX
08-01-2009, 04:51 AM
This is a really nice, clean setup. And I expect it to be a really good source of inspiration and good forum chatting about the hobby.

Jobs a guddun!

-Eric