PDA

View Full Version : 1750 DE gun ships

Kalz
06-03-2011, 06:16 AM
HQ

2 haemonculus each with 2 hex rifles - 160

Elite

3 truborn in venom /w xtra splinter cannon - 1 shard carbine 2 splinter cannons (will be joined by the 2 haemonculus) - 126

4 trueborn in venom /w xtra splinter cannon - 4 blasters - 173

Troop

(3x) 10 warriors in raider with FF and Dis - 1 blaster - 175 (each)

Fast

(2x) 5 scourges - 2 haywire blasters - 130 (each)

Heavy

(2x) razorwing jetfighters - 2 dis 1 splinter cannon 4 shatterfield - 185 (each)

Ravager 3 DL with FF - 115

C & C welcome :)

DrLove42
06-03-2011, 06:26 AM
C & C is....3 dark lances? Any army with a little bit of firepower and then armour is going to cut you apart on turn 1 and screw you HARD. All your anti armour is pretty short range, and then theres not a lot of it

Keep the raiders with Dark Lances, not Disintergrators

BrokenWing
06-03-2011, 01:17 PM
If you're making gunboats, why no splinter racks?

thecactusman17
06-03-2011, 03:47 PM
I think your points are off for the Haemonculai. Those should be 30 points cheaper. Maybe you were giving each of them 2 of the same weapon, but I don't understand why because it doesn't do anything and you can only fire one each anyway.

You need more anti-armor in the list. I don't mean you could stand to have some more, you seriously NEED more anti-armor in that list. The first option would be to make each raider have a dark lance, But even better would be to keep the DLs on the Razorwings. Razorwings are a great multirole platform that perform equally well against meched armies, hordes, and elites with their mix of weaponry. If you want massed disintegrators, you actually want to take Ravagers because they will put out more wounds that cannot simply be allocated away from critical units.