PDA

View Full Version : DE 1750 gunship list

Kalz
05-27-2011, 04:42 AM
hey all i'm planning to go to Throne of skulls later this year and i've been working on trying to refine down my DE list so i'm here for some advice, so anyway enough rambling on with the army list

HQ

Archon - shadow field, agoniser - 110

Elite

4 Incubi in a venom /w xtra splinter cannon - 153
(will be joined by archon)

(2x) 4 Trueborn /w 4 blasters in venom /w xtra splinter cannon - 173 (each)

Troops

(3x) 10 warriors /w blaster in raider with dis cannon and flickerfields - 185 (each)

Fast attack

6 Reavers /w 2 heat lances - 156

Heavy

(2x) Ravanger with flickerfields and 3 DL - 115 (each)

Voidraven bomber with 4 shatterfield missiles 2 void lances and void mine and flickerfields -195

total 1745

i'm happy with how the list has fared so far though i am considering dropping the voiraven for a razorwing for with 4 shatterfield 2 dis cannons and a splinter cannon for the anti infantry support

thanks in advance for any and all advice and criticism

DrLove42
05-27-2011, 05:23 AM
Looks good. My advice is the same I give to most people...turn one of the Warriors squads into foot sloggers, use the points from the raider to give them a bigger squad, and if possible, squeezea Hemonculus into them. Put them on a home objective and they're quite tricky to shift!

TheRise
05-27-2011, 05:34 AM
I personaly prefer a Razprwing to a Voidraven. Has both anti-tank and anti-infantry capability.
Also one Ravager could have a couple of Disintergrator Cannons. Great for anti-infantry. Especialy the usual power armoured Space Marines.

FallingCalamity
05-29-2011, 04:06 AM
Looks fine but the Incubi dont have grenades so you might be wasteing that I5 or I6 when charging into cover

Kalz
05-29-2011, 04:16 AM
thanks for the fast replys guys )sorry i was away from internet til now,) i'll try out that large raiderless squad though, well just out of gut feeling i'm not sure about it, as for the razorwing i'll be trying it out inasted of the void raven which would give me 20 points to spare which means i can give my archon the grenades that i wanted him to have but didnt have points