PDA

View Full Version : Why hello there....

VictoryTSF
05-26-2011, 02:59 AM
Hi guys, my name is Jay and I've been lurking around here for a while. I thought it was about time I maybe started interacting with the community rather than watching it through virtual binoculars like some weird stalker. I won Gold in last year's UK Golden Demon for my eldar Wraithlord - which I firmly believe to be a fluke - but I'm going back this year, and very soon I'll start putting pictures of my projects in this blog http://victorytsf.blogspot.com if anyone fancies a look. I also have some serious opinions about what's going on at GW, especially having been to the GW Demon Winners Open Day this year, which... wasn't good. Maybe I'll post about that soon, we'll see, don't want to just turn up and start flaming everything in sight. I've been into this hobby on and off for twenty-odd years (that makes me feel REALLY OLD) and I have my concerns about some of the current trends, but let's face it, it's still plastic crack....
Nice to meet you all!:)

Wolfshade
05-26-2011, 04:54 AM
Hello!
Do you play as well as painting? I must say I saw that at games day last year and it made me want to hide my miniatures in shame :(.

energongoodie
05-26-2011, 05:08 AM
Hi
I'm looking forward to the pics you're gonna post.

VictoryTSF
05-26-2011, 08:20 AM
Yeah, I do play... 40k, Warmachine/Hordes, Urban War, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Horus Heresy, Arkham Horror, Mansions of Madness, Starcraft TBG, etc, etc.... too many different things. My lack of focus is one of the problems in finishing projects....

david5th
05-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Hello and welcome VictoryTSF.