PDA

View Full Version : 2k 2 Land Raiders Space Wolf

Twipp
05-24-2011, 03:04 AM
Hi all. I have only 1 year of experience when it comes to tabletop games. Now I have build my first 2000 point army list and I am looking some input, all comments are appreciated. :)

Without futher rambling here is the list that I thought:

HQ

Rune Priest CoS, ( Murderous Hurricane/Storm Caller) 110 - (I use that Storm calller to give some cover to my vehicles while I rush.)

TROOPS

10 Grey Hunters, 2 Meltag, 1 Standard, 1 MotW 180 + Wolf Guard CombM+PF (Land Raider Crusader 275,EA,MM)

9 Grey Hunters, 1 Meltagun 1 Standard, 1 MotW 165 + Wolf Guard CombM+PF (Rhino 35)

9 Grey Hunters, 1 Meltagun 1 Standard 150 + Rune Priest ( Rhino 35)

5 Grey Hunters,1 Flamer 75 (Razorback Twin-linked Heavy Bolters 40)

ELITE

5 Scouts, Meltagun, Wolf Guard CM + PF 85 (With these I try to create havoc behind enemy lines,
while my Land Raiders and Rhinos close in)

3 Wolf Guard 3x PF 3x Comb. Melta 129

5 Terminators 2x combi-plasma/power weapon 210 ( Land Raider Redeemer 265, EA,MM)
1x combi-melta/chainfist
1x flamer/Power Weapon
1x combi-melta wolf claw

HEAVY

LongFang 5 missiles 140

LongFang 4 missiles 115

Landraider MG, EA 275

TOTAL: 2009 points

-Long Fangs I protect with CoS, Razorback squad and one Rhino Squad with WG.

-At the moment I play games with friends and we usually allow small points overflow, thats why its 2009 list instead a solid 2000 point list.

- I am about to face Tyranids,Orks and other Marines but could this be viable list against the feared Lance weapons of Eldar?

- Sorry about my English, it is not my native language.

- Thank you all.

PS: If I face an army that comes to me(Nids/Orks) and thus I dont have to Rush, I usually take those Scouts and Extra Armors away from my list and add a second Rune Priest.
That Rune Priest I leave to babysit my Long Fangs with Living Lightning and Murderous Hurricane. Is that a good tactic against rushing and Deep Striking armies?