PDA

View Full Version : Dark Angels Rumors (any?)

The Fallen
05-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Hello,

It has been a long time since Dark Angels have been mentioned, and I didn't know if there were any rumors about them. Do they have a codex coming out soon, or do I have to be patient?

Thank you,

The Fallen

murrburger
05-23-2011, 09:25 PM
I don't think they have anything coming in the near future. Hate to say it (as a DA player), but there are other armies that need an update much, much more.

memnarch_129
05-23-2011, 11:16 PM
The Dark Angels will be a while before they get a new codex. The "believed" order of the next 3 codxes are Necrons, Sisters of Battle, and Tau. If they keep going Imperium-Xenos then either the Dark Angels or Black Templar will get their codex after Tau. Now there have been rumours saying Sisters are having problems and may be moved back. If this is true and they have things done for Dark Angels then it is possible they will be after Necrons. But the problem rumours where from somthing Jes Goodwin said when the DE where released so could have easily been cleared up and the Sisters ready to roll.

eldargal
05-23-2011, 11:28 PM
Necrons, SoB, Tau then in no particular order Black Templar, Eldar, Chaos Daemons, Chaos Marines and maybe Dark Angels. Don't hold your breath.

Droma
05-24-2011, 12:09 AM
BT rumors have been floating around about them being after the 3 codex's already listed in this thread. DA are mostly likely 5 codex's out.

The Fallen
05-24-2011, 02:07 AM
I have a fully functional Ravenwing Army that works well, and I have seen DeathRaven and Deathwing lists do well. I just want to see a reason to use the other options in the army. As it stands right now, I really don't see a reason to use anything else. Unfortunately, because of how the other codexes are, there is no real reason to play Tri-Wing Dark Angels over Blood Angels or Space Wolves, or even Vanilla for that matter. I guess I will just have to be patient and use a different army until the new Dark Angels Codex arrives.

Droma
05-24-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm in the same boat. I've got my DW/RW armies but I've got roughly a companies worth of robed marines but the rules for them just aren't very good. I just stick to DW for now and use my robed marines with C:SM.