PDA

View Full Version : It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel like gaming!

fade_74
05-20-2011, 03:36 PM
If there are any of you crazy, fundamentalist, end o' days is coming tomorrow, Jesus is coming and he is pissed type people frequenting the lounge.....I got dibs on your minis. Those of us who will be "left behind" will need something to do while you are raptured away. So, please PM me, I will give you my mailing addy so first thing in the morning you can go to fedex. You can pay shipping, because you won't need the money where your'e going. While your at it....send me the rest of your money (cash only please, big bills preferred) and the deeds to your property.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

The other guy
05-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Trust me, as a crazy christian, we are in no danger of the end-of-the-world happening today/tomorrow (depending on timezone)
In fact, you are in less danger tomorrow than most other days. Cause Jesus said "Nobody knows the day", anyone who says and believes a certain date makes that date pretty safe NOT to be the end of the world.

Morgan Darkstar
05-20-2011, 05:17 PM
Why is it the end of the world tomorrow? did i miss something? asteroid, rogue planet, gamma ray burst, super solar flare or are we being destroyed for a inter-galactic highway?

Wolfshade
05-20-2011, 05:25 PM
http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

Though I doubt anything will happen has happened since lets face it dates are arbitary to the god Emporer

Morgan Darkstar
05-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Oh....... nutters who are using the bible as a callender to work out the end of days.

I will cancel my end of the world party then. :D

seriously tho how can anyone "going to use a harsh word here" be DUMB enough to think the world is less than 10000 years old? thats not faith it's downright stupidity!

the evidence points to the fact that the age of the earth is about 4.5 billion years old.
Anyone who refuses to acknowledge this evidence because of "faith" is not ony thick, they also demean their religion.

[/RANT]

now where do i get my Crozius Arcanum?

Necron2.0
05-20-2011, 09:30 PM
Actually, I WILL be gaming tomorrow when it's all supposed to go down. Hmmm. My army of choice tomorrow is going to be the sadistic Dark Eldar, and I am seriously planning to take my @#$%# and &^%@ my opponent's &^*(%)@ like a ^&%$# Episcopalian @#!%^ **%$# &*%$ choir boy. And I'm going to enjoy it, too. Do you think that might be awkward if Jesus showed up then? :eek:

faolan
05-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Who let the 7th Day Adventists out, again?

dragoon161523
05-20-2011, 10:26 PM
You know whats really funny, these guys say they get their dates from codes in the bible right? Curious how they do that when quite a few of the books of the bible were left out when the bible was formed. Face it people mankind cannot touch anything without corrupting it and these guys are supposedly breaking a code they don't even fully have.

P.S. To the religious types this might offend and who will retort that God would not allow his word to be corrupted. You may want to read that book again....He gave man FREE WILL which means man can do anything they want at anytime with anything. Just have faith that God is there for you and don't believe everything your told. Read for yourself and let your heart (God) make the right choices for you in life.

Uhoh that got a lil ranty didnt it....oops:D

Farseer Uthiliesh
05-21-2011, 12:19 AM
Actually, I WILL be gaming tomorrow when it's all supposed to go down. Hmmm. My army of choice tomorrow is going to be the sadistic Dark Eldar, and I am seriously planning to take my @#$%# and &^%@ my opponent's &^*(%)@ like a ^&%$# Episcopalian @#!%^ **%$# &*%$ choir boy. And I'm going to enjoy it, too. Do you think that might be awkward if Jesus showed up then? :eek:

Oh my!

DarkLink
05-21-2011, 12:26 AM
Oh my!

That's what the choir boy said.

Lockark
05-21-2011, 02:05 AM
Trust me, as a crazy christian, we are in no danger of the end-of-the-world happening today/tomorrow (depending on timezone)
In fact, you are in less danger tomorrow than most other days. Cause Jesus said "Nobody knows the day", anyone who says and believes a certain date makes that date pretty safe NOT to be the end of the world.

Well spoken.

Emerald Rose Widow
05-21-2011, 03:40 AM
Yeah, I cant wait until tomorrow is over without a hitch and I can laugh at all those ridiculous people who thought it was valid. Then all we have to do is wait for the end of the mayan calendar and we can also nip that one in the bud as well.

Farseer Uthiliesh
05-21-2011, 05:14 AM
that's what the choir boy said.

lol

Skragger
05-21-2011, 07:03 AM
That's what the choir boy said.

Well.. we all know what the priests favourite drink is....

Altarboysn'berry

Lemt
05-21-2011, 07:21 AM

That's a fallacy. There's a difference between "nobody knows the days" and "nobody thinks they know the day". So you may not really know the day, but you may THINK you know the day (maybe even be convinced) and just happen to be right. Of course, anyone saying he's been told the day is a liar.

On a related note it's all gibberish, so I want part of your minis too.

addamsfamily36
05-21-2011, 08:32 AM
That's a fallacy. There's a difference between "nobody knows the days" and "nobody thinks they know the day". So you may not really know the day, but you may THINK you know the day (maybe even be convinced) and just happen to be right. Of course, anyone saying he's been told the day is a liar.

On a related note it's all gibberish, so I want part of your minis too.

Noah mate. that guy got it spot on.:D

Necron2.0
05-21-2011, 08:37 AM
So you may not really know the day, but you may THINK you know the day (maybe even be convinced) and just happen to be right.

That's my one and only concern. The world WILL one day end ... nothing lasts forever. Like some giant office betting pool, chances are somebody will guess right one of these day.

Based on what this group has said (based on their notion of a world wide earthquake) and given that there are no asteroids getting ready to smack the earth in the next 24 hours, the only way this could start is with Yellowstone exploding. If Yellowstone explodes ... well it's game over, regardless of who is coming back.

Hive Mind
05-21-2011, 10:56 AM
Six minutes until I get Raptured.

I must say the lack of any kind of news of giant earthquakes in the antipodes leads me to think that this whole Rapture thing might be something of a damp squib.