PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Space Wolves

BrokenWing
05-18-2011, 01:34 AM
This is just a list I tossed together for an upcoming tournament. I don't do alot of tournament play (I find the atmosphere in my area to be pretty negative at most tournaments) but I generally win 2 out of 3 games in them. My problem has always been mobility, which this list looks to solve while keeping some firepower around. Sadly, not enough points in this particular army list for my 3 full sized Longfang units.

I play my own chapter which actually uses a number of codex books depending on the Circle (company) I play in any given game. This list uses the Space Wolves codex so anything with an unusual name I have labeled with its appropriate Space Wolf name to avoid too much confusion.

HQ:

Cocellian Constantinus, Chapter Master of the Sentinels (Logan Grimnar)- 275

Morsigan Drackanus, Lord of the 7th Circle (Rune Priest): Master of Runes, Runic Armor, Wolftooth Necklace, Melta Bombs, Chooser of the Slain, Wolf Tail Talisman Jaws of the World Wolf, Tempest’s Wrath- 200

Troops:

5 10th Circle Guard (Terminators): 2 pairs of wolf claws, 1 power sword, 2 power fists- 215
-Dedicated Land Raider Redeemer “The Fires of Posul,” extra armor, multi-melta- 265

9 Veteran 7th Circle Guard (Wolf Guard): 8x Bolters, 1 Power Fist/Plasma Pistol- 192

-Rhino with extra armor- 50

10 7th Circle Guard (Grey Hunters): 2 Plasma guns, 1 Plasma pistol, 1 Power Fist, 1 Standard, 1 Mark of the Wulfen- 225

-Rhino with extra armor -50

10 7th Circle Guard (Grey Hunters): 2 Plasma guns, 1 Plasma pistol, 1 Power Fist, 1 Standard, 1 Mark of the Wulfen- 225

-Rhino with extra armor -50

Heavy Support:

1 Vindicator with Siege Shield “The Hammer of Cocytus”- 125

1 Vindicator with Siege Shield “Eternal Vengeance”- 125