PDA

View Full Version : Another one for the ranks!

Servant of the Emperor
04-29-2011, 03:22 AM
Hello BoLS!

Great website, been loving it for years, never felt the need to sign up till now. So I did.
I wonder if there's a formal system to the introductions here.

Am I supposed to say something game'ish?
Well, uh, I only really did Warhammer 40.000, but I've painted random models from random stuff too.
In fact, I'm really more of a convertor/painter, than I am a player, and I never manage to finish my armies either. Struggling with my Iron Warriors at the moment, trying to make them into something worthwhile - but that feels very difficult, not in the least due to GWs huge lack of bionics in their range (which means a load of conversion for me), but also because the Chaos Codex is in no way inspirational.
Uhm, as for years, I realize I was drooling over a wooden case with white metal bitz of a Thunderhawk in Copenhagen GW in '97 or '98, so I guess it's something like 13-14 years I've been doing 'Hammers (on/off of course).

Anyway, hello to you all!
Peter
Denmark

Skragger
04-29-2011, 06:58 AM
Welcome to the forums Servent of the Emperor! Careful, the WAAC trolls bite! But its good to see another hobbier/painter join us!

You mentioned bionic bitz, you may be interested in this thread here:

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=14939

Keep up the painting, we'd love to see your work! :D

Bigred
04-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Welcome aboard the Lounge. make yourself at home.

As Skragger has said, we have a great hobby community here, so join in the threads, and dont be afraid to show us your stuff.

After 10 posts, you can add image attachments and a sig to your profile - so get talking!

-Larry

david5th
04-30-2011, 07:46 AM
Hello and welcome Servant of the Emperor.