PDA

View Full Version : Iron Warriors Land Raider

odinsgrandson
04-28-2011, 10:10 AM
Well, to go with the units of Terminators that I posted here before, here is a Land Raider. I don't know that it needs any more introduction.

http://www.gardenninja.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/chaos-space-marines/chaos-marine-tank.jpg

Skragger
04-28-2011, 10:15 AM
It may be the lighting, but I always expected the Iron Warriors to be a bit more muted in their colours, and a bit less golden.

But its still gorgeous! And far superior to what I can swing! Well done!

Emerald Rose Widow
04-28-2011, 11:17 AM
WOWEE, that is so bright, but its gorgeous.

Archon
04-28-2011, 11:32 AM
Nice work. The gold ist interesting, but it suggest a personal HQ-ride and for this itīs look a little bit undecorated - even for a vehicle of the fourth Legion.

The heavy bolter muzzles need a drill! Ah too much imperial insigna: The aquila-stamps on the tracks and the crux above the doors!

fuzzbuket
04-29-2011, 05:36 AM
hmm i take this one was a commision? because several parts (bolter muzzels, imperal insigna, headlights) dont look very.. finished?

sangrail777
04-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Looks great!
Might I suggest some more weathering on the tracks though, cuz compared to the rest of the model they look too new.

EasyC
04-29-2011, 02:43 PM
Great Job!

...but Im not a fan of Heavy Bolters with no exit point in which a bullet can pass through. Unless of course its a brand new one and hasnt been fired yet.