9x Jokaero Weaponsmith

Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband
9x Jokaero Weaponsmith

9x Jokaero Weaponsmith

Total: 1990 Pts.

DarkLink
04-19-2011, 09:42 PM
So you deploy, I reserve my Knights. Everything deepstrikes in, and I storm bolter 2-3 squads. You're down to maybe 40 lascannons, 20 hit, 16 wound, 8 failed (cover) saves. More of my stuff deepstrikes in and I storm bolter another 2-3 squads. At this point I've lost about 10 GKs, give or take. You've lost half your army. I still have 30+ infantry left, plus vehicles. It just goes downhill from there.

One dimensional lists aren't that scary, especially when they're made up of BS 3, T3 5+ save models with no vehicles.

Tynskel
04-19-2011, 10:06 PM
So you deploy, I reserve my Knights. Everything deepstrikes in, and I storm bolter 2-3 squads. You're down to maybe 40 lascannons, 20 hit, 16 wound, 8 failed (cover) saves. More of my stuff deepstrikes in and I storm bolter another 2-3 squads. At this point I've lost about 10 GKs, give or take. You've lost half your army. I still have 30+ infantry left, plus vehicles. It just goes downhill from there.

One dimensional lists aren't that scary, especially when they're made up of BS 3, T3 5+ save models with no vehicles.

Gosh dude--- He could totally use Multi-Meltas instead of Lascannons!

Dialogus
04-19-2011, 11:03 PM
DarkLink - I am not actually going to play this list, I was just making a joke about how one could legally make an entire army of flamethrower-wielding orangutans. And just because it would never win does not mean that it is not the best possible list.

Demonus
04-19-2011, 11:41 PM
Hmm, Im seeing a nice Phalanx of Necron warriors, with 2 Res Orb Lords mixed in so they are within 6 inches of all of them, marching slowly across the field nestled behind a nice giant scarab screen.....

Root
04-20-2011, 02:48 AM
I'm seeing a handful of survivors wading through the torrent of monkey weilded lascannon fire and extracting blood soaked revenge. Its almost impossible to stop an army cold with just shooting without having some speed bumps to throw in the way. This army would cause a lot of bloody noses and aggrivating games, but its not going to win much.

Hive Mind
04-20-2011, 04:49 AM
Would this make Coteaz the King of the Swingers?

Lemt
04-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Would this make Coteaz the King of the Swingers?

You made my day.

DarkLink
04-20-2011, 09:10 AM
This could easily be the funniest army in the game, with a bunch of monkey swinging on trees and flinging... meltabombs to represent their weapons;)

Exterminatus
04-20-2011, 10:22 AM
LOL nice list, although if you were really serious about playing it id drop 4 of the jokers and make it 5 man squads mounted in a Chimera. Chimera states that 5 models may fire out of it. Which frees up about 90 points per squad x 6 squads thats an xtra 500 ish points to spend. But yea i see where your going with it, FUN TIMES !!

"To the righeous we bring hope. To the tainted we bring fire."

- Castellan Garran Crowe

celestialatc
04-21-2011, 06:47 AM
HQ

Inquisitor Coteaz

Troops

9x Jokaero Weaponsmith

9x Jokaero Weaponsmith

9x Jokaero Weaponsmith

9x Jokaero Weaponsmith

9x Jokaero Weaponsmith

9x Jokaero Weaponsmith

Total: 1990 Pts.

Price of fielding 54 Jokaero's: $661.50

Price of seeing the look on your opponent's face when you have 54 lascannon or melta or heavy flamer shoots: Priceless.

DarkLink
04-21-2011, 11:05 AM
I'd take this instead:

Coteaz

8x 5 Jokaero, Chimera

1940pts.

Denied
04-22-2011, 10:24 AM
it would be hilarious to be setting up and get the list to see that your rolling with nothing but Jokers .... I think you would actually win most games due simply to the opponents dropping dead from aneurisms.

Dialogus
04-22-2011, 12:46 PM
it would be hilarious to be setting up and get the list to see that your rolling with nothing but Jokers .... I think you would actually win most games due simply to the opponents dropping dead from aneurisms.

LOL, yes. It's a long shot, but it's the best chance the list would have of winning.