PDA

View Full Version : Just received space hulk...

Greeny
09-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Pre ordered online and it is already here... kinda early (even for Australia).

I assume everyone who pre ordered in Aus online would get it today, did anyone else get it?

Gunzhard
09-01-2009, 07:44 PM
I ordered two (one from local game shop) ...haven't got either yet. Can't friggen wait though!

Landsknecht
09-01-2009, 07:48 PM
It just landed on my front porch - gonna go open it now:D

Faolain
09-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Mine was waiting for me when I got home. The box was 9 lbs according to my scale. I'm really impressed by the quality of the minis.

Bomma
09-02-2009, 03:03 AM
As I posted in the other thread.. got mine in the mail today aswell.

Minies are sweet :cool:.

B.

pig of sparta
09-02-2009, 03:45 AM
Mine arrived today, shame I can't get into it until Christmas time :(

Jakal13
09-02-2009, 04:15 AM
My copy of the game has been dispatched today!! Here's hoping it doesn't get lost on it's way from England to NI!!

thingol
09-02-2009, 05:09 AM
My 3 came yesterday, and I did the happy dance on the spot - well, after I put them down, the box was heavy!

ac4155
09-02-2009, 05:18 AM
Got mine today. looks great, the board pieces feel and look great, the models feel and look great as well as being the same quality as the normal models if not even a bit better. the rule and mission also seem to be good quality.

my only fault with it is that the egg timer feels cheap and is a let down compared to the rest of the box. but that's no real reason for me to still not love it

I cant wait to play mine now.
AC

gserhar
09-04-2009, 09:23 AM
my only fault with it is that the egg timer feels cheap and is a let down compared to the rest of the box
It is cheap. :( When I opened mine up on Monday, the inside of my box was covered in sand... the timer had broken in half and spilled out all the sand, plus I had a couple busted Genestealer minis.

but that's no real reason for me to still not love it

I cant wait to play mine now.
AC
Despite the breakage I have, I agree 100%. Sand timers are easy to replace, and the busted Genestealers should look okay once I've got them back together and painted. I can't wait to play the first game. :D

RandomX
09-04-2009, 11:57 AM
My wife told me that it was sitting on the step when she got back to the house from running errands three days ago. And now I play the waiting game....

58 days till leave (In Iraq), and I get to break that bad boy open and start painting those minis!

-Eric

Spectral Dragon
09-04-2009, 12:59 PM
hopefully I will be able to order one next check, love those models! Shame they only made it limited edition.

schoon
09-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Any word on any being delivered in the US yet?

Jive Tyrant
09-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Picked up mine today, it's awesome. And heavy.

The detail on the miniatures is superb - I wish I'd picked up an extra set just so I could do a display piece, rather than the TTQ job I will do for playing with.

vman
09-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Got mine about 6 days ago... Australian GW sent them out early to mail order customers

Turkadactyl
09-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Well, I am still waiting for mine. I was expecting it to come by today. I am a wee bit nervous. Since my wife and I moved to where we live now and couple of parcels have not made its way to our home. Apparently some gamers in my city received their copies of Space Hulk last week. By the time I get home it is too late to call customer service. Anyone else in Canada not receive their copy of Space hulk yet? Sigh, customs...

Hanuman110
09-04-2009, 09:39 PM
I've been working 12 hours shifts the past 3 days and mine's been waiting for me at the post office since Thursday. Stupid job...:p

thewickedworm
09-04-2009, 10:22 PM
I didn't preorder it. I'll see if they have extras tomorrow at my local GW. If not, oh well.

Commissar Holt
09-16-2009, 12:17 AM
I finally scrounged up the funds to order Space Hulk last night, then to my horror found out it was no longer available. Luckily, a friend of mine drives by a FLGS on his way to work so he decided to stop by, saw they had two copies left, and bought me one.