PDA

View Full Version : Grey Knights

dagonis
04-02-2011, 01:20 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/33p53wz.jpg

I wanted to paint some PAGK, but I have no real interest in playing the army. I decided to do the above piece for a decoration for my desk.

Deadlift
04-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Yeah I like them, look cool :). However if you look closely at the one in the front on the left you have a smidgen of red paint on his pack, oops. Good job on the weapons too :D

dagonis
04-02-2011, 01:31 AM
Yeah I like them, look cool :). However if you look closely at the one in the front on the left you have a smidgen of red paint on his pack, oops. Good job on the weapons too :D

Guh good catch. I'll probably let it slide since it isn't my tabletop army, but still :(.

I need to straighten something on the base as well so maybe I take care of it then.

Mr.Pickelz
04-02-2011, 08:02 AM
i don't see red paint..all i see is the blood from the slaughter of daemons. ;)

elmir
04-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Or the blood of innocent Sisters of battle...

Oh god, what horrid fluff. Good looking mini's though.

Cursed13
04-02-2011, 08:57 PM
elmir, there is no such thing as innocence, only various degrees of guilt. It really isn't that bad, just lacking in explanation. Grey Knights can take no chances with daemonic incursion, even those who may seem pure cannot be trusted. Although, daubing the blood on their armour seems odd, my only explanation is either to honour their sacrifice, or to utilize the power of sacred blood in some mysterious way known only to the Knights themselves, not for us to understand.

Still, nicely painted Grey Knights. My only gripe would be the lightning doesn't look thin enough to be convincing, otherwise I have nothing bad to say about them.