redeemer extra multi-melta =265
wolf scoutsx5 melta meltabombs =110
huntersx10 melta plasma pw rhino =205
huntersx10 melta plasma pw rhino =205
huntersx9 melta rhino =175
landspeeder multi-melta heavy flamer =70
landspeeder multi-melta heavy flamer =70
longfangsx5 4xmissile launcher razorback- TW las =190

Ragnar and the wolf priest goes with the terminators in the redeemer.
The rune priest goes in the 9man hunter squad and uses storm caller for a cover, so I can save smoke for turn 2.

The terminator unit has the potential for 23 re roll hits and wounds power weapon attacks and 5 re roll hits with the TH. They have furious charge. I think this list would fare well.
I wonder if replacing the scouts with a vindicator would be better?
I wonder what would be a good standard advance for this? Would the best be the redeemer with rhinos behind or the rhinos than the redeemer? I believe the best is rhinos than redeemer, because I can make sure the terminators are safe from fire as much as possible and from getting charged.

please comment and suggest.

BlindGunn
03-29-2011, 12:13 PM
Well, I've been using the Vindicator in 1500 & 1750 point lists and love it!

However, it should be called "Fire-Magnet". Always get Extra Armour (it let me drive to safety more times than I had any right to expect) and don't let anyone get a flank shot. Mine likes to buddy-up with Rhinos and Razorbacks for protection.

By using cover (terrain and wrecked vehicles) and a LOT of luck, my Vindicator has survived the last 4 battles intact.

(A pair would be better!) ;)

B-rock
03-29-2011, 02:47 PM
I would be willing to take two, but i dont want to drop the longfangs they do me so well.
All and all, do you think the list is solid?

BlindGunn
03-31-2011, 08:16 AM
It looks ok. I would prefer 4 troop choices at 2k points, but that's a preference. You would have to decide what you would be willing to drop.

I can only recommend you play a few games with it and see how you like it.