PDA

View Full Version : Coven themed Dark Eldar - 1750

Igradar
03-27-2011, 03:55 AM
Okay, the backbone of this list is shamelessly stolen from Buffo - that is several units of Wracks, a fleshed out unit of Grotesques for wound allocation nonsense, all led by Haemonculi, and enough Liquifier guns to reduce MEQs to slag.

I've added in a unit of bloodbrides to boot for cc support and hopefully the two Ravagers, combined with the lance weaponry from the Raiders will suffice for antitank. Wracks and Grotesques all start the game with 2 pain tokens, pretty sweet.

Comments? :)

--------------------------------------

Haemonculus w/ Venom Blade, Liquifier Gun

9 Bloodbrides w/ Haywire Grenades
Syren W/ Agonizer, Phantasm Grenade Launcher
Raider w/ Flickerfield, Torment Grenade Launcher, Darklance

10x Grotesques w/ Liquifier Gun
Aberration w/ Flesh Gauntlet

9x Wracks w/ Liquifier Gun

Ravager w/ Flickerfield, Nightshield, 3x Darklances
Ravager w/ Flickerfield, Nightshield, 3x Darklances

---------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking I may have to drop the Grotesques, since they'd be footslogging - meaning i'm not taking full advantage of speed, one of our greatest assets. Perhaps I could fit in Venoms with blaster-toting Trueborn instead?

BlindGunn
03-29-2011, 11:53 AM
K - I'm not a big fan of Wracks and Grotesques, but:

Drop 6 Grotesques - this frees up points for a a Raider AND your Haem gets to ride along. Spend the extra points on some other toys. Maybe some Beastmaster and friends?

Better option I could see is drop one Grotesque to buy a Web Way portal for one of the other Haem and have the Grotesques come out of the portal so they don't have to walk across the open field of fire - you HOPE! (I would consider buying 2 WWP, just to be safe.)

Luck!