PDA

View Full Version : Add to my Blogroll

blackarmchair
03-23-2011, 02:26 AM
Hey all,
I'm a long time BoLS poster (which a few of you I'm sure know) and recently I've started my own blog (check the sig) and have been trouble generating some readers - I usually get like 4 or 5 hits per day. Maybe I'm not popularizing it right or maybe I'm just a bad writer ;)

I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue and if so I would propose them posting links to their blogs here and we can all add each other to our blogrolls. Hopefully we can all help each other out, this community is small enough without people getting frustrated by doing hard work making posts for no one see.

Thanks all!

PS: Of course, even if you don't have a blog you can still check out mine

HsojVvad
03-23-2011, 06:08 AM
We are a lazy bunch now. If we can't click on it, people don't go see it. I guess it takes too much work to copy and paste now. :p

Grailkeeper
03-23-2011, 08:03 AM
Col Corbane's blog has a section on how to boost your viewers.

The one thing that attracts me to a blog is - Pictures! lots and lots of pictures, preferably of conversions or sculpts or otherwise unique models and dioramas.

blackarmchair
03-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Col Corbane's blog has a section on how to boost your viewers.

The one thing that attracts me to a blog is - Pictures! lots and lots of pictures, preferably of conversions or sculpts or otherwise unique models and dioramas.

Good stuff. Yeah I do try to get a lot of pix on my blog. These last few weeks they've been lacking as my camera is broken and I just got a new one last weekend.

That's good news though!

I already got one add on my blogroll anyone else who is interested sign up and I will add your blog as well!

fuzzbuket
03-23-2011, 11:41 AM
apply to house of paincakes! currently my blog gets about 10 visits per day

blackarmchair
03-23-2011, 12:18 PM
Just checked it out. You have a 3rd follower sir!

fuzzbuket
03-23-2011, 12:40 PM
you have new folloower as well! oh and your now on the fuzzt blog roll