PDA

View Full Version : Plastic scourges in the future?

mstingray
03-18-2011, 01:45 PM
Hey BoLS, I was reading What's new today (friday 18th march) where at the bottom of the succubus sketch by Jes Goodwin it says:

"Should take range of plastic arms from wyches, warriors, scourges"

From reading the other pictures which are 2 and 4 years old and with the date of the succubus' pic missing the last digit, they might never been put into production but we can only hope right?

Kawauso
03-18-2011, 03:11 PM
Dark Eldar are getting reinforcements this summer and I think there's a general consensus that Scourges are probably one of the models to be included, and that they will likely be plastic.

Need somewhere to get shardcarbines, after all.

And I'm hoping it's true myself, since I've been planning a DE army for when I have the funds available and want a big unit of Scourges with 4 Haywire Blasters. :)

Quaade
03-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Not to mention the wings. Any kit with wings, barring IC's, that has been released for the past year has been a plastic kit to allow for cheaper production and less stress on multiple models which will be moved several times, as well as easier assembly.

DrLove42
03-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Good catch!

Scourges was one of the things "rumoured" so nice to catch that...

Sure one of the other artworks they released earlier had a "sneak" of something on it....

Kawauso
03-18-2011, 04:58 PM
Good catch!

Scourges was one of the things "rumoured" so nice to catch that...

Sure one of the other artworks they released earlier had a "sneak" of something on it....

I believe one of them mentioned something about making sure the bits for the hangers-on with the Raider kit were compatible with the Venom kit.