PDA

View Full Version : FTW Games Miniature Market Gaming Bazaar Saturday March 19th 11am

Kesher
03-16-2011, 09:51 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-iqZMUFh2iQ/TRJho3Z_GEI/AAAAAAAACKg/Ca_gsAi5JBg/s1600/awards-0531.jpg
http://www.ftwgames.net/2011/02/buy-sell-trade-miniature-market.html
Dig out your old stuff from under all your new holiday loot, and bring it down to FTW Games for out next Miniature Market on Saturday March 19th at 11am. Bring down your gaming stuff you don't use anymore and turn it into something new!

Our Miniature Market is basically a flea market at FTW Games on March 19th. It's similar to the Games Workshop Bizzare Bazaar, basically a place buy, sell, or trade gaming merchandise with other like minded individuals.

Whether you are looking to sell off some unwanted product so you can buy new, trade some items for another, or secure a shiny new bauble, the FTW Miniature Market is where you ought to be.

Get store credit on all cash deals, or get product off the shelves if you can’t decide on someone's wares. We'll open early at 11 am for set up, get here early to reserve your space! Lasts from 11am- 4pm.

Brass Scorpion
03-16-2011, 10:07 AM
Say, Rob, don't you also sell new item by mail order at 20% off with flat $5.95 shipping? With the expensive new Grey Knights models just about to be released and the expensive new Orc models having just been released, this might be a good time to try out Spikey Bitz Store.

By the way, will you be getting blisters like the Jokaero for sale? It does not appear to be a "Direct Only" GW model. 20% off on a bunch of blisters adds up fast.

Wish I could make the Bizarre Bazaar. I had a great time at the one you had last summer.

Take care,
Bob

Kesher
03-16-2011, 10:26 AM
Yep we have all those Bob. Ill have the details on those soon.
Plus we have a really cool Grey Knights contest coming soon. Details on that shortly. :)

Lerra
03-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Did you really need three separate threads? Most of the readers aren't even in the same state/country as your store ^_^;;

Kesher
03-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Did you really need three separate threads? Most of the readers aren't even in the same state/country as your store ^_^;;

Actually we have a ton of people that see our events on here, that are within driving distance. Northern VA is like 1-1/2 hours away.

Ghost of War
03-17-2011, 06:17 AM
I didnt think New/Rumors forums were the place for advertising...

eldargal
03-17-2011, 08:44 AM
Well, it is news, as far as I recall BolS has always had these sorts of things in the news section?