PDA

View Full Version : Badab War Journal

doublek666
03-13-2011, 09:06 PM
In 1988 I found a copy of WHITE DWARF 101, and have had a 23 year fascination with the Badab War setting. With bits and pieces distributed through the years, I finally have two IMPERIAL ARMOUR volumes 9 and 10 chock full of amazinging information. In between other armies and projects I have collected a sizable collection of models for my first Badab themed army. I know, why did it take so long!?!? We'll that question and many more will be answwered and explored in depth in my own blog! Check it out at wordpress.com/Badabwarjournal. I've just begun, but hope some fans anf fellow gamers will find me and we can pursue some fun campaign games! I'll post finished army pix elsewhere when I've got them, until then I've got a place to write about my interets in this oft re-visited piece of 40k history! KSK

DadExtraordinaire
03-14-2011, 02:32 PM
Hi,

Can you post a link or shortcut

Thanks

Ulag Grimskar
03-14-2011, 05:26 PM
http://doublek666.wordpress.com/about/

'Ere ya go :)

Not very much content there right now, doublek666, but if you are about 1% as enthusiastic as you sound in the first few posts, then I bet I'll definitely find this changed the next time around ;)

Badab war has also always been one of my favourite parts of 40k lore, and I am really looking forward to your future work