PDA

View Full Version : New gal on the block

Sisterofabattle
03-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Hey... long time lurker first time poster here. I have been sitting on the wall of starting up 40k and have finally decided to take the plunge!
So right now I'm playing sisters of battle and having a great time!
Sooo... Hi :rolleyes:

Emerald Rose Widow
03-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Hey... long time lurker first time poster here. I have been sitting on the wall of starting up 40k and have finally decided to take the plunge!
So right now I'm playing sisters of battle and having a great time!
Sooo... Hi :rolleyes:

ROCK ON, welcome hon. Yeah, sisters of battle would be the only imperium of man army i would ever play if i were to ever play imperium. Probably wont happen, i love the alien races too much, hehe.

welcome though, and rock on, we need more girls, welcome sister -high fives-

Connjurus
03-12-2011, 02:54 AM
Expensive army choice at the moment, considering most of their stock was pulled! Hopefully you'll be getting a new codex sometime next year, along with some plastic models.

Welcome!

eldargal
03-12-2011, 04:53 AM
Welcome, always good to see more girl gamers come out of the woodwork.:)

david5th
03-12-2011, 05:11 AM
Hello and welcome Sisterofabattle.

The Madman
03-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Oh noes, another girl gamer! They’ll be taking over soon D:

Just kidding.

In my typical greeting fashion; Welcome, and please leave you’re sanity at the door as it won’t be required here. :D

Emerald Rose Widow
03-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Welcome, always good to see more girl gamers come out of the woodwork.:)

have to agree with eldargal on this one, more of us the better

Daemonette666
03-14-2011, 12:58 AM
Sister, they are still available through the Australian GW website.

The new Grey Knights Codex uses arco-Flagellants which were formerly a Sisters only units. You also have the Inquisitors and henchmen/woman that were listed in the Witch hunters list of models on GWs's site, but have now wandered to the Grey Knights list. With Inquisitorial Storm Troopers also being available to buy through GW still, this should make things a little easier for you.

Sisters is also about the only Imperial Army I want to buy. I have of course corrupted mine to Slaanesh LOL.

I agree it is good to see more females on this site.

Telepfenion
03-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Interesting choice of force and you made it sound like you already had them ready for the fight, too. That is great. ^^ May I ask which Order your serve?

Oh, almost forgot: Welcome! ^^

With best wishes,
Telepfenion