PDA

View Full Version : He's BACK !!

addamsfamily36
03-11-2011, 12:05 PM
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod1160014a

I can't believe they brought him back. Now i can buy him without spending £30 on ebay to get this once limited edition model. Thankyou Gamesworkshop thankyou!

JxKxR
03-11-2011, 12:09 PM
That is a seriously awesome model!

wittdooley
03-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Oh hells yeah.

bloodangel 83
03-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Thanks for shareing the great looking model.

addamsfamily36
03-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks for shareing the great looking model.

my pleasure

gwensdad
03-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Am I the only one who looked at that and said "Grey Knight Inquisitor?"

"Grey Knight Inquisitor?"

Isn't that 1) a Witch Hunter and 2) Grey Knights don't have Inquisitors-the Inquisition has inquisitors?

Brass Scorpion
03-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Wow, I guess I should have traded my extra one while it was fetching $40-$50 value. :(

I was already planning to use that model with my Grey Knights. I've had it for years, but never painted it yet. All that kind of stuff just got bumped up with the new GK release.

Faultie
03-11-2011, 01:14 PM
Gideon friggin' Lorr!

JxKxR
03-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Wow, I guess I should have traded my extra one while it was fetching $40-$50 value. :(

I was already planning to use that model with my Grey Knights. I've had it for years, but never painted it yet. All that kind of stuff just got bumped up with the new GK release.

Hurry and sell it quick to someone who doesn't know about this!

Brass Scorpion
03-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Hurry and sell it quick to someone who doesn't know about this! Can I interest you in a limited edition inquisitor model? It's out of production.... D'oh! :)

Divergent Reality
03-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Its a damn cool looking model. Even for a non Imperial player, it is hard to deny the 'rule of cool' factor of its look.

HsojVvad
03-11-2011, 04:56 PM
When did he become a Grey Knight Inquistor? Is he in the GK codex? I thought he was a Witch Hunter and his name was Gideon Lorr.

So does this mean he is not Gideon Lorr anymore?

Demonus
03-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Oooo Im so buying this guy for my Dark Heresy game.

Tynskel
03-12-2011, 12:09 AM
When did he become a Grey Knight Inquistor? Is he in the GK codex? I thought he was a Witch Hunter and his name was Gideon Lorr.

So does this mean he is not Gideon Lorr anymore?

He/she/it became a Grey Knights ______ because the grey knights are coming. They are coming to take names. They are coming to stop those that defy the Emperor. They are coming to Kick @$$ and Chew Bubble Gum, but they are are all out of Gum.

DarkLink
03-12-2011, 01:06 AM
The Grey Knights know what you did last summer and they are not amused.

Mike X
03-12-2011, 03:22 AM

Isn't that 1) a Witch Hunter and 2) Grey Knights don't have Inquisitors-the Inquisition has inquisitors?

I thought the same thing, but they also list the female Witch Hunter Inquisitors as Grey Knight Inquisitors too.

Cyberscape7
03-12-2011, 04:01 AM
Man it IS cool. and I never thought Id say that bout an inquisitor. Might buy that model just for the look :D

deadmanwade
03-12-2011, 07:01 AM

I think its due to the army book being renamed from Daemon Hunters to Grey Knights. The "grey knight" part refers to the army book rather than his actual membership in the GKs. I guess they want to make it very clear that the DH book is no longer valid and has been replaced by the GK book. That and all the kids who they target dont need to be confused by seeing 'Inquisition' in the model's title.

HsojVvad
03-12-2011, 12:01 PM
One of my favorite minis. I loved it when I was painting him. I just wish my painting skills were better. At least now I can buy another one when my painting skills improve now.

Aegis
03-13-2011, 10:13 AM
Figures I just got one through auction...

Whoop!
03-13-2011, 10:19 AM
Uhh, if I have read the fluff correctly the Grey Knights serve the Inquisition. I havent read a grey knights codex, but I have read the grey knight omnibus (too dry for me).

doom-kitten
03-13-2011, 10:24 AM

Yes it is a Witch Hunters Inquisitor and I have one XD but he makes me angry so I don't use him, last time he failed a psychic test and took a wound fired his plasma pistol and took another wound I facepalmed and replaced him with a girl Inquisitor she look dumb but gets **** done. XD

Deadlift
03-14-2011, 05:36 AM
I just looked in the HQ section under grey knights on the gw site, I didn't see it before but theres a whole lot of old witch hunters models in there including Inquisitor Karamazov on that chair thing.

doom-kitten
03-14-2011, 12:28 PM
I just looked in the HQ section under grey knights on the gw site, I didn't see it before but theres a whole lot of old witch hunters models in there including Inquisitor Karamazov on that chair thing.

Yeah from what I understand the Grey Knights can now use all three ordos of the Inquistion.

stepee
03-15-2011, 03:56 AM
.....He seems to have gone now. Guess they sold out, or it was a limited release.

eldargal
03-15-2011, 04:11 AM
It was a mistake, he wasn't supposed to be put up for sale according to GW customer service.