1 with Storm Shield

10 Fenrisian Wolves

5 Long Fangs
4 Missile Launchers

5 Long Fangs
4 Missile Launchers

5 Long Fangs
4 Missile Launchers

The Wolf Lord with no Wolves will go with the pack of 10 wolves infront of the rest to give the TWC a Cover Save. The other two Wolf Lords will go with the TWC behind them and the tanks will follow.

BlindGunn
03-11-2011, 09:44 AM
Not knowing the tournament you're playing in or types of armies you expect to face, I would possibly consider replacing one of those Wolf Lords with another Rune Priest with Sorm Caller and another spell. Moving cover can be advantagous at times...

It's a fairly generic 'Net list - I don't see any major weakness. Not to my tastes (I prefer a liittle more variety), but that's up to you how to play it. If you like it - play it!

Good luck with the tournament.

rle68
03-11-2011, 03:02 PM
imo i have a very hard hitting winning sw list

you need to have njal in any list you make he is wthout a doubt game changing

long fang spam versus vindicators toss a coin either way would be ok i take vindicators

the rest...i wont say right or wrong but i wouldnt

10 grey hunters add wolf guard add ragnar add njal in lrc from the wg and you have a power unit thats very hard to beat

grey hunters in rhinos or razor backs either way is ok

fenrisian wolves? never ever garbage imo

the rest do what makes you happy

and jotww is so very iffy anymore its not a big deal... tempest wrath and storm call are your best bets

Lemt
03-11-2011, 04:06 PM
The Fenrisian wolfs are there to screen your big boys I guess, but I don't really like them too much. If you cut them plus the scouts, and get rid of one of the Guard (since it'll be superfluous) you'll be able to get something much more useful. Options include:
-Getting a sexay HQ (Canis or Njal, replacing one of our current HQs).
-Moar Thunderwolf Cavalry. You'll have points for 3, or 4 naked.
-Landspeeders.
-Razorbacks for your Long Fangs. Lasplasma and Assault Cannons are both good options for them, depending on your meta. Lasplasma if you expect lots of MCs and Terminators, and Assault Cannons if not. You COULD just leave them with HBs, but I think the weapon upgrades are worth it.

Whoop!
03-11-2011, 05:57 PM
I like it!
I would suggest MoTW for the scout pack. Trust me it will pay dividends. I always go with a 5 man scout MOTW Meltagun led by WG with thunder hammer. usually eats 2 units, if not more. I know gray hunters are awesome, but wolf scouts may be the most bang 4 the buck in the SW codex.

You can browse my ard boys sw list at http://grayhartswarclown.blogspot.com//

Commander Vimes
03-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Find the points and put some Saga's on those Lords. Saga of the Bear is amazing on a Lord with a Thunderhammer, charge him at Dreadnoughts, Mephiston, pretty much anything. He's also great for soaking up Str. 10 shooting. You really need Saga of Majesty as well. Otherwise Fear of the Darkness and Psyker Battle Squads make you cry.