So do you fire it like a barrage
or
resolve each blast seperatly
?????

Well, it's not a barrage weapon...

so resolve each blast separately.

Culven
03-10-2011, 01:32 PM
As Paul says, non-Barrage weapons don't use the Multiple Barrage rules.

sangrail777
03-10-2011, 01:41 PM
What weapon would be a barrage weapon?
I don't have every weapon memmorized, but non are coming to mind?

Paul
03-10-2011, 02:19 PM
I don't have every weapon memmorized, but non are coming to mind?

Whirlwinds, Basilisks, it usually says "Heavy X, Barrage" or "Ordnance X, Barrage" where X is the number of shots.

A multiple barrage would be fired by, for example, a squadron of Basilisks in an Imperial Guard army, because each basilisk is Ordnance 1, Barrage and three are firing.

blackarmchair
03-10-2011, 02:54 PM
What Paul said. Exactly. You simply fire each shot as though it were its own Heavy1 gun (all at the same target of course).

Culven
03-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Any weapon with a "G" in front og the range number or the "Barrage" keyword at the end of the stats would be Barrage.

As for an example of Heavy X, Barrage or Ordnance X, Barrage, you could look at the Eldar Tempest Launcher and the Imperial Guard Manticore's Storm Eagle Rockets, respectively.

sangrail777
03-11-2011, 02:18 PM
THX every one,
I tend to play assault armies to the exstream that I really don't pay attention to heavy weapons. My buddy was shooting a Thunderfire cannon at me and we wasn't sure how it worked so thanks again.

Tynskel
03-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Thunderfire cannons are pretty sweet, although, if they were barrage, I don't think we would see a space marine army without them.