PDA

View Full Version : I love the Lounge

BuFFo
03-09-2011, 09:49 PM
You can tell the quality of players we have here when the Painting and Modeling section has more posts than the General section, and almost as much as the Rules section. You never see that on the major 40k sites.

Hugs all around fair hobbyists!

wittdooley
03-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Hells yes. Completely agree!

Morgan Darkstar
03-09-2011, 09:58 PM
as do I

"Must get some more pics of my models"

JxKxR
03-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Yup it's pretty cool. I don't live near anyone who plays so it's nice to have a place I can come geek out.:D

Squirrel_Fish
03-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Anytime I browse the Lounge, I feel like I should have a drink in my hand and the room should be filled with cigarette smoke. But maybe that's just because I listen to an absurd amount of jazz.

Also makes me want to paint.

eldargal
03-10-2011, 12:06 AM
BolS Lounge is the best of the 40k forums without doubt.

Qinsane
03-10-2011, 12:56 AM
soo... Buffo, wheres your modeling pics? lol, jk. :D

Necron_Lord
03-10-2011, 02:17 AM
soo... Buffo, wheres your modeling pics? lol, jk. :D

He had a venom in the venom challenge awhile back. It was on the main BoLS site and not the lounge though.

Drew da Destroya
03-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Admittedly, it's the only 40k forum I post on these days, so clearly it's good enough to draw high-caliber talent like me!

fuzzbuket
03-10-2011, 11:19 AM
yes i love the lounge too

and the most 'troll-like' people are mellisa and buffo..... and by standards such as dakka-schmakka there well behaved!

yeah here and the BOK network are the last refuge of the sane wargamer! :P oh and who dosnt love the fact that the lounge is rather small- and you recognize most people rather than the facless millions of warseer

@drew da destroya
modest :P

-fuzz

doom-kitten
03-10-2011, 01:31 PM
Hoping to have pics of my Sisters (SoB not real one lol) in the painting and miniatures lounge soon maybe my lizardmen too but their not my priority right now XD.

Night System
03-11-2011, 06:16 AM
yes i love the lounge too

and the most 'troll-like' people are mellisa and buffo..... and by standards such as dakka-schmakka there well behaved!

yeah here and the BOK network are the last refuge of the sane wargamer! :P oh and who dosnt love the fact that the lounge is rather small- and you recognize most people rather than the facless millions of warseer

@drew da destroya
modest :P

-fuzz

BEHOLD! The Elmo Face ;)

oh wait, he has a username? :O