PDA

View Full Version : GK confiremd and actual humor from GW

fuzzbuket
03-08-2011, 12:05 PM
i dont know which is scarier but form thier blog

nothing worse than Daemons appearing all over the place. Come to think of it, I had noticed the nasty tang of ozone in the air and little arcs of lightning sparking off all the electrical equipment. Quick, call in the Imperial Guard, call in the Space Marines. No, wait, even they can't handle this many daemons! If you have a Daemon problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can enlist...

+++Communication terminated, pending investigation by the Inquisition+++

hmm :P

Brass Scorpion
03-08-2011, 12:17 PM
GK were confirmed as an April release by GW weeks ago in a formal announcement sent out to all newsletter subscribers. Today's web tidbit is just a teaser reminder that the Advance Orders are about to go online in the GW web store. News of today's teaser has also been posted in the existing Grey Knight thread, apparently also by the same person as here? This thread is superfluous.

fuzzbuket
03-08-2011, 12:28 PM
hmm i personaly think the newsletter was a 'glitch' or US only: i subscribed but never recived a newsletter!

and yeah i stupidly x2 posted(sorry)

DarkLink
03-08-2011, 12:58 PM
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5368069&postcount=174

Codex cover and release prices

Edit: Oh, hey, this is a different thread. I'll stick this in the existing thread.

Whoop!
03-08-2011, 01:06 PM
This thread is superfluous.

I agree with B S on this one. Not only was it superfluous, it also kicked off form of ***, including Jack.
In addition I think it may have been off the hook.:rolleyes:

Bigred
03-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Thread locked - duplicate.

Check out the other Grey Knight thread for the latest.