PDA

View Full Version : DoW II Retribution Internet Ads

Necron_Lord
03-02-2011, 01:21 PM
I know that this is a pretty lame question, but I have seen a lot of DoW II Retribution ads the last couple of days where they have people who then get replaced with one of the races. She looks like a woman, but inside she's really an Eldar or some crap.

Anyways, I have seen ones for Eldar, Tyranids, IG, and Orks but none for Chaos or SM. Has anyone seen ads for them?

eldargal
03-02-2011, 07:28 PM
I only seem to get the Eldar one, which is appropriate I suppose. Its not that great, but at least its got a (relatively) sensibly dressed girl playing DoWII:R so it might encourage a few more to play it. And perhaps a few of them may decide to chefk out the real thing.

Necron_Lord
03-02-2011, 08:54 PM
I only seem to get the Eldar one, which is appropriate I suppose. Its not that great, but at least its got a (relatively) sensibly dressed girl playing DoWII:R so it might encourage a few more to play it. And perhaps a few of them may decide to chefk out the real thing.

I was just curious how this game was being marketed. The ad for the IG has a fairly conservatively dressed woman (she didn't have ink like the Eldar player) and then it cuts to the witch hunter inquisitor. I play xenos, so maybe there are cookies or something to trigger which ad I see. Spece Muhreens are the most popular, so I have been surprised not to see their ads and chaos as well.