PDA

View Full Version : Space Wolf Comic

Darkseer
02-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Hey guys, have you seen this yet?

http://space-wolves-grey.blogspot.com/2011/02/space-wolves-comic.html

Another gem from the Space Wolves blog :)

JxKxR
02-21-2011, 03:09 PM
:DSweet!

Revarien
02-21-2011, 03:14 PM
I like it... I just hope there is a good reason that the Soritas and wolves are working together: They don't exactly get along (IIRC, last time they interacted in the fluff, the church sent the Soritas to investigate something on Fenris and the Space Wolves fired on their ships... and to avoid an 'incident', the church withdrew).

Xenith
02-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Unsure how long I can see that running for before GW legal gets on their case.

darthrex354
02-21-2011, 03:22 PM
actually, as i understand it the comic falls under not for profit fan works. this is allowed by gw unless they atemt to sell a trade paperback or otherwise attempt to profit off the gw ip

DarkLink
02-21-2011, 04:03 PM
There are several other 40k webcomics that I know of that haven't had any legal trouble from GW. Servants of the Imperium is still running, and Turn Signals on a Land Raider lasted for a while before the author decided it wasn't worth doing for free anymore, and GW said no when he asked about selling a book of his comics.

And then there's Exterminatus Now, which is basically the Sonic the Hedgehog world teleported over into the 40k universe, with names changed.

Mr.Pickelz
02-22-2011, 12:30 AM
I like it... I just hope there is a good reason that the Soritas and wolves are working together: They don't exactly get along (IIRC, last time they interacted in the fluff, the church sent the Soritas to investigate something on Fenris and the Space Wolves fired on their ships... and to avoid an 'incident', the church withdrew).

More like the enitre chapter was almost called into action, and it took Logan grimnar and the lords of the church to end the conflict before a mini HH was underway... ;)

Dalleron
02-22-2011, 01:32 AM
Ill check it, I'm always interested in things involving the Adeptus Sororitas. I just need to remember to check it out

MarneusCalgar
02-22-2011, 03:33 AM
Good to know that!!

In Spain we also have Eatatau, a webcomic Tau-based that you can also read in the english version...

Darkseer
02-23-2011, 01:01 AM
Sadly not a fan of eatatau.
Far too teenage and angsty for my liking.

MarneusCalgar
02-28-2011, 12:19 PM
Yes, it happens to me too... Hope Nacho goes better with that wolves´ one!!