PDA

View Full Version : Possessed CSM Q

gruebot
02-13-2011, 02:50 AM
Possessed CSMs come equipped with a single close combat weapon. If they role a six at the beginning of the game does this upgrade the current weapon to a power weapon or do they now each have a power weapon & a close combat weapon granting an extra attack?:confused:

mstingray
02-13-2011, 08:11 AM
I usually play them getting an extra attack as it says the results from the table are in addition to their normal rules/equipment, but I would check with your opponent before rolling just in case they think differently. Even so I've only ever rolled a 6 on their table twice and one time they did nothing at all

gwensdad
02-13-2011, 10:33 AM
I see it as their "counts as 1 CC weapon" weapon just gains the "power weapon" trait and not that they get another weapon.

sangrail777
02-13-2011, 12:37 PM
I agree with gwensdad

dannyat2460
02-13-2011, 01:27 PM
it says the weapons of the posessed gain a shimmering daemonic aura (power weapons) so not gaining an extra wepon only the current weapons gaining power weapon status

gruebot
02-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Yes, but in the Daemonkin rule above it states they will have the special rule or EXTRA equipment indicated in the table. The only equipment of any kind on the table is the power weapon.

Daemonette666
02-13-2011, 09:48 PM
Yes, but in the Daemonkin rule above it states they will have the special rule or EXTRA equipment indicated in the table. The only equipment of any kind on the table is the power weapon.
No just oine weapon. Extra equipment would be Daemonic wings for the fleet of foot roll "3" and normal weapon REPLACED with a Power Weapon for roll "6".

Brad
02-19-2011, 07:09 PM
Its says in the codex that the weapons gain a glowing effect becoming a power weapon... hence existing weapons change but are not added too

IMO They don't gain extra attack