PDA

View Full Version : A new Dark Angel Chaplain spotted??

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
02-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Ok, just bought my February issue of WD today, flicking through i noticed its pretty much all Blood Angels and the new Stormraven. Then i got to page 53 and i see Dark Angels vs Orks.

Closer inspection i see in the front row, a new Chaplain, i may be wrong, but i dont think i have seen this particular version before.
Lets see, his chestplate has what appears to be a robed figure in between the wings, a book on his right thigh, and it just looks like a whole new Chaplain here.

Anyone seen this Chaplain before?? Could this be a leak of upcoming figures for DA's, we know GW likes hiding new minatures amongst the WD.
Does this herald a soon to be codex??

jorz192
02-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Can you post a scan of the picture or something? I would really like to see it but I don't get White Dwarf.

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
02-01-2011, 10:31 PM
http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt177/soulknyt/Chaplain.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt177/soulknyt/Chaplain.jpg

sonsoftaurus
02-01-2011, 10:36 PM
It's a regular Chaplain; has been available for a while.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440271a&prodId=prod1050247

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
02-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Sorry to everyone, thought it may have been, i did look must have just missed this. Bummer, for a second i got my mates hopes up.

Xenith
02-02-2011, 01:43 AM
Did you check GW product listing before posting?

Brass Scorpion
02-02-2011, 08:39 AM
Available for a while? Try years. Does anyone on Warhammer forums ever actually go to the Games Workshop website?

DA vs. Orks is promoting the new book "Purging of Kadillus" from Black Library.

murrburger
02-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Wow. I thought there actually was a new DA chaplain coming out, and maybe, by extension, a new DA book coming out.

Then I saw the picture.

oni
02-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Damn, I thought it was going to be a pic of the rumored plastics kit that will make either a Chaplain or a Librarian.

Brass Scorpion
02-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Damn, I thought it was going to be a pic of the rumored plastics kit that will make either a Chaplain or a Librarian.:confused: I heard a chupacabra ate the design concepts, pushing this project back two decades.

Connjurus
02-02-2011, 10:29 AM
A few of you guys were being a little jerky about this, don't you think? Everyone makes mistakes.

Brass Scorpion
02-02-2011, 10:55 AM
A few of you guys were being a little jerky about this, don't you think? Everyone makes mistakes.Yes, agreed, but when this happens at least some of the time I think it might have to do with the way people have been treated by specific users in the past rather than random rudeness. I'll leave it at that.

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
02-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Yeah well, i did check the site, just must have missed it, not that i actually look on there sites that often. I put it down to my internet limit went over and everything is running slower than a Politician pulling out their checkbooks for charities.

When i looked at it, saw the little icon in the middle it just looked new to me, i have never seen that miniature before. Honest mistake on my part.

As for such responses, that's ok, im an adult, wont't bother me in the slightest. Though i will say, we live in a grown up society, everyone should not jump the gun on anyone for 5 seconds of fame. I try to treat everyone with value, only when some show lack of morals do i get testy.