Attack bike w/Multimelta

Heavy Support

Devastor Squad - 250 pts
4x ML
Razorback w/TLLC

Devastor Squad - 250 pts
4x ML
Razorback w/TLLC

Comes out to 1990 pts, left a little wiggle room for tweaking.

General idea is to scout move up and DWA Belial's upgraded squad in while footslogging the other two DW squads. Dev squads provide a firebase, preferably in cover, shooting anything that moves while the bikes play tank/2+ save hunters in support of the DW. Razorbacks are there to go after the highest AV target on the field or provide cover/transport for the Dev squads if it's needed. Sammael flies around and looks cool with his AV 14 landspeeder.

Mostly play with a small group of friends who play Tau, Blood Angels and Space Wolves so any specific tactics would be greatly appreciated. Board we play on usually has generous amounts of cover and buildings to set up in and shoot from.

Need some comments/criticism, first SM list I've ever tried designing(Tyranid player with short attention span). Thanks!

Tynskel
01-31-2011, 10:01 PM
I would spend the extra 10 points on a ravenwing squad with 2 plasma rifles.

I'd also be worried about hordes, so I would: 4 Lightning Claws n' Hv Flamer w/ Chainfist in one squad. heh, probably sets you back to the 10 point problem again...

Lastly--- I wouldn't footslog the Terminators--- the bikes all have teleport homers and you have Deathwing Assault.