PDA

View Full Version : Thunderwolf calv ?

Brotherjames
01-31-2011, 09:55 PM
Is the +1 to strength, etc. That the thunder wolf provides reflected in the stats or are they strength and toughness 6?

DarkLink
01-31-2011, 10:30 PM
S/T5. The +1T is already included in the profile. A frost blade and TW would make them S6, though.

steelmage99
02-01-2011, 01:33 AM
A quick look through the Space Wolves FAQ would have cleared this up immediately.

My advice is to consult the FAQs for any relevant answers before asking them on forums. Perhaps they have been asked several times before....perhaps even frequently.

Tynskel
02-01-2011, 07:14 AM
do you mean that this was a Frequently Asked Question, FAQ for short?

Tynskel
02-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Oh, Good God Emperor! Now there are officially two forum trolls.

Steelmage99, I suggest going to a different forum-- this forum isn't big enough for the two of us starting flame wars, we'll probably end up putting more fire out, than starting them!

If I continue at my present rate, you'll have to make 23 posts a day to catch up to me in 100 days!

But, you will be the One True Forum Troll if you post 23 times a day...

Demonus
02-01-2011, 10:43 AM
speaking of TWC, do they have plans to release a model for these? I really hate when GW puts stuff in the codex that there is no model for. Sorry, Im not a converter, i dont want to buy wolves from other places then spend a week trying to make them look like Space Wolf Mounts..

Grrr.

steelmage99
02-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Oh, Good God Emperor! Now there are officially two forum trolls.

Steelmage99, I suggest going to a different forum-- this forum isn't big enough for the two of us starting flame wars, we'll probably end up putting more fire out, than starting them!

If I continue at my present rate, you'll have to make 23 posts a day to catch up to me in 100 days!

But, you will be the One True Forum Troll if you post 23 times a day...

I am sorry, but what on Earth are you talking about?

1. I wasn't addressing you.

2. Don't tell me you are dumb enough to attach any significance to post-count.

dannyat2460
02-01-2011, 03:28 PM
ah but his post-count makes him a First-Captain and your only a Brother-Sergeant so obviosly you have to show him respect -.- lol

seriosly tho Tynskel what are you talking about?

And Demonus they will be on with making some thunder wolf but as GW is could be a while

Tynskel
02-01-2011, 07:13 PM
wow,
you guys are dense.

I am talking about trolling, and how I am Da Best.
Then, my post specifically points out that he says to check the FAQ, then makes a sly remark about frequently asked questions--- that's a trollin' statement. Then I make fun of myself about how many posts I have, and the only way to out troll me in the next 3 months is to post 23 posts a day... and that's a lot trolling--- I'd sign my crown over right away!

steelmage99
02-02-2011, 01:02 AM
I am truly sorry I missed the humorous intent of your post.

Nice one. :)