PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld Chaos?

house_cawdor
01-31-2011, 08:51 AM
Does anybody know if Slaanesh will be getting models through Forgeworld? I see they are doing more Nurgle on the fantasy side. Anybody have a clue?

Brass Scorpion
01-31-2011, 09:13 AM
If there were any substantive rumors people could share they would already be posted here. It's not like Warhammer fans keep that kind of thing to themselves. Some people base their whole lives around being the first to post such rumors, regardless of reliability or substance. In other words, if you don't see rumors on something already, there aren't any.

fuzzbuket
01-31-2011, 11:07 AM
Some people base their whole lives around being the first to post such rumors, regardless of reliability or substance.

hey its only 1/2 of my life :P

joking aside theres the KoS which could be converted !?

novatomato
01-31-2011, 12:34 PM
In terms of fantasy they will, apparently, be doing four books. One for each chaos god. So to answer your question yes there are some slannesh things in the pipeline but whether the get put into 40k I have no idea.
Time will reveal all.

Lerra
01-31-2011, 12:51 PM
I can't wait for the fantasy chaos models. There might not be rules for them in 40k but they should still make for great counts-as models or conversions.

novatomato
01-31-2011, 02:21 PM
They are great looking models are they not, even though the only ones so far have been disease ridden mounds of putrid flesh they still look good.

I love the Nurgle Toad-Dragon, I might pick one up to try and make . . . something out of it, doesn't matter what, the important part is that I will own the model.

Connjurus
01-31-2011, 02:40 PM
I'm drooling just waiting to see what they're going to make for Tzeentch.

Atrocity
01-31-2011, 02:55 PM
i'm drooling just waiting to see what they're going to make for tzeentch.
qft

The West Coast Knight
01-31-2011, 03:25 PM
Siege of Vraks Books 1,2,and 3, brought us Nurgle and Khorne for 40k it is planned that one day books will be done that will show love to the other gods for the 40k universe

At least thats what has been mentioned before.

Lockark
01-31-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm drooling just waiting to see what they're going to make for Tzeentch.

Damn man. Tzeentch get's the shorter end of the forgeworld stick then us slaanesh players.

D=

Here's hoping we both get some forgeworld love.