PDA

View Full Version : The next book

urzoon
01-28-2011, 02:11 AM
Ok so O&G have an oficial date. So whats next? I know traditionaly dwarves and O&G books come out close together so r they next or are the long forgoten cries of wood elves or tomb kings finally be heard?

Necron_Lord
01-28-2011, 10:39 AM
Bretonnia, TK, OK and WE are due or need it the most, but more popular armies get the love. Honestly though, what more do Dwarfs need? I personally would like to see one of the older armies updated.

Brass Scorpion
01-28-2011, 03:34 PM
I'm voting for Tomb Kings, not because I have any info in this case, but because they are so out of date for 8th edition rules. And it's a really cool range that could benefit from the current treatment armies are getting like Skaven and Orcs & Goblins.

novatomato
01-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Yeah, TK would be nice to see redone although according to rumors I had heard around last year Ogre Kingdoms were close to completion (please take with a mountain of salt) so they might be coming up soon.

Albavar
01-31-2011, 07:31 AM
I think that anything that has the majority of its units priced for the old Fear rules need to be re-done. They could do a stop-gap, however, by FAQing lower costs on those units. It is not fully rebalanced, but at least those armies can build competitive lists again.
Then you can focus on Wood Elves and fix what true line of sight and all the easier movement rules did to them.

Brass Scorpion
01-31-2011, 09:59 AM
Tomb Kings maybe...
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/343293.page

GrenAcid
02-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Any signs of Wood Elves new book? cuz I wanna some new plastic models for my Mordheim warband and hate metal.

Albavar
02-02-2011, 09:59 AM
There was a statement made in that thread on Dakka Dakka that Wood Elves were definitely not going to happen in 2011.

GrenAcid
02-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Curse them!

eldargal
02-03-2011, 06:57 AM
BramGaunt mentions the possibility of Tomb Kings in May:

1st: There's at least 1 fantasy release ahead of this one, and that's OnG (and, if my sources are right this time, Tombkings in may, though I have my doubts), and I find it unfair to pull attention away from these, because they deserve it (both, if my source is correct)

Albavar
02-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Gosh I hope so! I had just got my TK army all assembled and playable and then got nailed with the great fear nerf of 8th edition. I don't really need new troop types or anything, just bring the model costs down so I can fit enough in to compensate for my statlines.