PDA

View Full Version : 1750 bloodangels

tythanis
01-26-2011, 07:30 PM
im planning on taking this list to a local tournament. please give any advise or tips you can think of. anything will be helpful. thanks for your time.
could you beat this list with army you play most often?
are there enough scoring unit/models?
is there enough long range fire power?

14 kill points, 25 scoring models, 1750pts.

Librarian 100
-rage,shield

assult term. 205
4xLC
TH

Furioso dred. 175
-librarian upgrade.
-wings,might.

2x priest. 135
-term.

assult squad. 250
-PF
-2xmelta gun
-rhino

assult squad. 250
-PF
-2xmelta gun
-rhino

assult squad. 135
-melta gun
-melta bombs
-razorback
-TL heavybolters

Stormraven 245
-hurricane bolters
-extra armour

predator 135
-auto cannon
-las cannon sponsons

Dreadnaught 120
-2xTLAC
-

lowdog
01-26-2011, 09:09 PM
How are you planning on using each item?

Librarian 100
-rage,shield

I'd give him a jump pack, and then both Sword and Shield. Jump pack bc I am going to suggest losing the rhinos and using Jump Packs with DOA instead. Sword for Str 10 and Shield on your opponent's turn to get a cover save even if you deep strike into the open.

assult term. 205
4xLC
TH

Cool. I might go 2 TH/SS but the single Sgt. config looks fine too with a Sang Priest to back them up. I presume they are deep striking with teleportation?

Furioso dred. 175
-librarian upgrade.
-wings,might.

I'd swap might for shield to give your boy a cover save. Wing jump on your turn then Shield save before his shooting.

2x priest. 135
-term.

I'd swap one of these a jet pack for term armor to go with assault squads. Leave one to accompany the terms.

assult squad. 250
-PF
-2xmelta gun
-rhino

assult squad. 250
-PF
-2xmelta gun
-rhino

I like, but I'd leave them with Jet Packs, not Rhinos. Get the advantage of DOA, and you still have increased mobility after coming in over if your transport (an extra kill point) gets popped. Otherwise I like the armament.

assult squad. 135
-melta gun
-melta bombs
-razorback
-TL heavybolters

Stormraven 245
-hurricane bolters
-extra armour

predator 135
-auto cannon
-las cannon sponsons

Dreadnaught 120
-2xTLAC

tythanis
01-26-2011, 09:47 PM
I'd give him a jump pack, and then both Sword and Shield. Jump pack bc I am going to suggest losing the rhinos and using Jump Packs with DOA instead. Sword for Str 10 and Shield on your opponent's turn to get a cover save even if you deep strike into the open.

-----HE will be in the stormraven so no JP. i go with rage b/c re roles to hit for the whole squad is much better than 2 s10 attacks.

Cool. I might go 2 TH/SS but the single Sgt. config looks fine too with a Sang Priest to back them up. I presume they are deep striking with teleportation?

-----i use LC b/c i want the improved Inish on the charge. they go with libr. and priest in stormraven.

I'd swap might for shield to give your boy a cover save. Wing jump on your turn then Shield save before his shooting.

----i plan on keeping him near the libr. sohe will get that cover bubble.

I'd swap one of these a jet pack for term armor to go with assault squads. Leave one to accompany the terms.

-----one has term. armour.to go in stormraven. one has no upgrade to go in razorback.

I like, but I'd leave them with Jet Packs, not Rhinos. Get the advantage of DOA, and you still have increased mobility after coming in over if your transport (an extra kill point) gets popped. Otherwise I like the armament.

-----i like the tactics involved with the rhinos over JP's. i find my guys live longer and i get off more charges as well.

tythanis
01-27-2011, 12:29 AM
come on guys, lets hear it. somebody has to have a view on this list. is good, bad, cheesy,balanced. would you play against it, would you use it yourself. i need to get as much feedback as possible before gotacon.

Tynskel
01-27-2011, 04:42 PM
are you putting the terminator armor sanguinary priest in the storm raven with the terminators? that's a total of 12 slots, and you will not be able to fit the Librarian inside too.

tythanis
01-27-2011, 07:42 PM
thanks. i didn't catch that. ill use the points to upgrade the razorback to TLLC or TLAC or i could give both priest a power weapon. which would be better for this list