185 - 8 Wracks: Liq, Acothyst: Agoniser
Raider: Enhanced Sails

130 - 5 Scourge: 2 Haywire

155 - Voidraven: Nightshield
125 - Disi Ravager: NS, FF
125 - Disi Ravager: NS, FF

1745 - 14 KP - C&C greatly appreciated, ive got 5 points to spend, and unsure of 3rd Scourge unit; considered changing it for something but dont know what else to swap in for vehicle duties...

Made to be bit of a fun list, but would like to take it to Lords or something and see how it goes, going to wait till the Scourge/Wrack/Voidraven models are out before it even gets put together really, just want to make a list and purchase accordingly to the endgame plan.

Diabolical Plan: 1 Hmonc shunts a token to the Hellions in deployment, other is in with Wracks. Hmonc 1 jumps into raider T1, then both wrack raiders zoom up as fast as possible, focusing on the same target to break into the enemy lines, with the Hellions following in. Raven shuts down highest priority vehicle, scourges stunlock gunboats until i can deal with them or just dont matter to the game.

BlindGunn
01-25-2011, 05:01 PM
It's an interesting list. Looks kind of "backwards" to me - Ravagers with Disintegrators and Scourges with Anti-Vehicle weapons - but if it works for you - GREAT!

No Missiles on the Raven? I would maybe consider dropping 1 Hellion and grabbing a couple of 10pt missiles. Leave you with only 1 wasted point instead of 5. 1 Hellion won't make that big a difference in a unit that size. The missiles will give you that much more versatility in the event you face a Horde Army!

Good Luck!

RIGHT-Titan
01-26-2011, 09:59 AM
I'd drop the Helliarch and stunclaw for big savings.

But against heavy Mech I think you need more Anti Tank.

I played recently against my buddy's blood angels.

He fielded approximately:

Land Raider
Vindicator
Baal Predator
5ish Razorbacks
2 Furiosos in Drop Pods

When Dark lances don't hit.. or don't pen... it makes for a long game. I had 15 Lances and at least 10 Blasters in the list.

You seem WAY too light on the anti-tank.

Morg
01-27-2011, 04:56 AM
Yeah i know AT is light; but i am more just aiming to Stunlock vehicles with the scourge as i never have any luck with DL's. Plus a DL only has a 7% chance to kill a vehicle, when my haywire units can reliably lock down 3 of the hard vehicles a turn (read: Vindi's, LRs, Preds). Once the damage dealers are locked down, or frequently imobilised or weaponless by T2, i am trying to close the distance and pop his transports; which is where i find im loving the Disi Ravagers, pumping out 9 shots a piece that ignore FNP & terminator armour has most marine units quaking in their rhinos. Scourges just dont have that kind AI output. Running the Ravagers together often ensures i can crush a 10m MEQ squad every turn. Basic Scourges may be geared for anti-inf, and the stock standard Ravager is made for AT; but they just seem too good at doing each others role, despite theire initial purpose.

I have been loving the Raven recently, it has worked wonders for most of my AT worries, my mates now are a little more conservative with their Dread drop-pods now they know i can fly 12" over the top of the dred, drop the void mine and then fire my lances away at something else. It has worked a treat the last few games.

Didnt even think of dropping a hellion to grab 2 missiles; thanks for pointing that out :D I have never fought a really heavy mech army in any tournament ive gone to, seen a few Chimera parking lot lists but never proper Razorspam.