PDA

View Full Version : Blood Berzerkers?

LemanRussCommander
01-22-2011, 03:32 PM
right now im working at converting BA into a berzerker army (sorry no pictures yet) some ideas i had for conversions were for chaplains using the etched brass khorne symbols as the crozius and a preator style skull and backbone for the blood chalices on the priests, any ideas?

somerandomdude
01-22-2011, 06:57 PM
Not sure how easily you could get them, but I had always wanted to do this and use Raptor jump packs for jump infantry, and make sure to use chainaxes for close combat weapons.

Connjurus
01-22-2011, 07:14 PM
Raptor jump packs for jump infantry

God I hate those things.

gwensdad
01-23-2011, 12:14 AM
For my raptors I'm just using the "modern" imperial jump packs and saying that the CSM stole/salvaged them from previous battles because they are a better jump pack.

somerandomdude
01-23-2011, 02:40 AM
Why do people hate those so much? I actually like them quite a bit.

Connjurus
01-23-2011, 03:38 AM
Mostly, I hate the kit they come from. Fragile, overcosted, metal pieces of crap.

I did the same thing - you can buy jump packs from the GW website in packs of 5. Way better in my opinion.

somerandomdude
01-23-2011, 12:53 PM
I can understand people hating the Raptors themselves, but the jumppacks are nice and unique. They've got a certain aesthetic that you can't find in too many models now. Every other piece of armor in the game is clean-cut and modern.

LemanRussCommander
01-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Actually with the mention of the raptors, i have some old ones in my bitz box, i was planning on using those, some wings, and regular jump packs to distinguish the different squads