PDA

View Full Version : Ultramarines Movie Survey

eZieweZie
01-20-2011, 05:18 AM
Hello everybody,

As you might have noticed there have been quite some discussions going on about “Ultramarines the Movie”. Many forums have movie review threads and the fans’ reactions span from one extreme to the other.

In order to better assess the impact the movie had had on the community, an extensive survey has been created. The idea is for as many people as possible who have watched the movie to fill it in and a thorough statistical analysis will then be performed on the collected data. The results should give a pretty solid impression of how people reacted to the movie and why. The information could also prove useful in order to improve any next W40k movies, if there will be any.

Please note that people who have not watched the movie and who will probably never do so (e.g. they refuse to for whatever reason) also have the opportunity to fill in the survey. In this case, questions concerning the movie will be omitted. Instead, questions as to why you will not watch it will be asked.

Please let as many people who have seen the movie know about this survey! You can send the link to friends by email. You could also talk about this survey in your local gaming store.
The more people fill it in, the more solid the results get. Please help us make the results as representative as possible!

If you have any questions and/or if you want the results to be sent to you via email, please write to this address: [email protected]

In any case, the results of this survey will be posted on the following forums: “The Bolter and Chainsword”, “DakkaDakka” and “Warseer”.

Thank you so much!

Link:

https://cms2.unige.ch/outils/limesurvey190/index.php?sid=39764&newtest=Y&lang=en

HsojVvad
01-20-2011, 03:26 PM
What's the purpose of this poll? Also I am a bit offended. You post here, but I have to go else where to see the results? Shame on you. If you can make the effort for us to go there, you should also post the results here. ;)

eZieweZie
01-20-2011, 04:26 PM
Hello,

The prupose of this poll is described in my previous post.
I should add that this is a fan project and that it has ABSOLUTELY NO affiliation with Codex Pictures or Games workshop. This if from the fans, for the fans.

I understand that the results should also be posted on this forum, so that is what I am going to do. I apologize if this might have caused any grievances.

But come on, seriously, "shame on me"? lol

Anybody can have the results, just send an email to the mentionned address or wait until they are posted on the forums.

Anyway, I would like to thank all of you who have already answered! Thanks so much for your time and effort.

DarkLink
01-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I'm wondering why he was offended, too. Is it really that hard to take a few seconds to go over to a different website? It's really not that big of a deal.

eZieweZie
01-20-2011, 05:10 PM
I agree DarkLink.

Not that I really need to justify myself anymore but the thing is that I cannot post the results on every single W40k forum in every language there is out there. That's why I first decided to mention 3 big forums in order for people to know where they can go to find the results if they choose not to have them sent by mail. Then anybody can do what they want with the results. For example the Czechs can post the results on their forums I don't know of.

Anyway, thanks again.

Tynskel
01-20-2011, 08:05 PM
pouty pouty pout pout! I refuse to go to uh, no wait, I visit those other forums frequently, too...

HsojVvad
01-20-2011, 08:25 PM
Sorry I forgot to put in the smiley face. :)

eZieweZie
01-31-2011, 10:01 AM
The survey has been completed by almost 1200 people in less than 2 weeks. Thanks for your participation!

The survey will be closed in a couple of days, depending on how many people continue to fill it in. If you have not expressed your opinion of the movie through this survey yet, then I suggest you do so as soon as possible.

Results will be posted here. You can also request them by mail (see previous post).

Thanks again.

eZieweZie
02-26-2011, 05:20 AM
Hello!

Thanks again for having filled in the survey on the fans' reactions to Ultramarines the Movie.

You will find the results here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6GJ8WVID

Feel free to ask questions, comment and criticize.

Take care!