PDA

View Full Version : First WM Battle Engine on Upcoming Releases

scadugenga
01-15-2011, 10:26 PM
The Khador Gun Carriage.

With a whopping $84.99 price tag, it's going to hurt.

But, given that this is the WM equivalent of a Baneblade, I guess it's not too beyond the pale...

FastEd
01-16-2011, 03:38 AM
$85 for a resin cast model large enough to sit on a 120mm base? I'm totally fine with that. Resin always costs more. :)

fuzzbuket
01-16-2011, 03:40 AM
ooft nut id say its russ sized!? is it a dreaded metal guncarrige!!:eek:

TheBitzBarn
01-16-2011, 08:04 AM
It is not Worth the money Not that cool and realy 85 dollars are you kidding No way is it that cool spend 10 more and get a Baneblade

scadugenga
01-16-2011, 10:58 AM
It is not Worth the money Not that cool and realy 85 dollars are you kidding No way is it that cool spend 10 more and get a Baneblade

Except...

1) You can only use a baneblade in Apoc games, whereas the Gun Carriage is usable in any game of WM/H given specific points size to accommodate the cost.

2) You are historically proven to be anti-WM/H, so you're biased out the gate.

And seriously, since you hate WM/H so much, why even bother posting inWM/H forums?

lordbubonicus
01-16-2011, 01:06 PM

Well yes, you could. Except for the small problem of it being for a different games system. I'm not sure how the Cygnar player would react when you showed up to the battle with a massive tank.

FastEd
01-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Considering the plastic heavy 'jack kits retail for $35 and a box of 3 metal cav is $60, $15 really isn't bad at all.

And if you really want to compare it to a super heavy then lets look at the prices of the resin cast forgeworld kits which currently retail for £97.00 which is roughly $150 US (granted, rightly so, they are super pretty).

So, about the awesome minis (heh, mini? Not so much) we are going to play with...