PDA

View Full Version : Hail Brothers

Brother Joseph
01-15-2011, 01:42 AM
I have been following the Blog here for some time and decided to accept the open invitation to stop lurking, and start participating.
I am not a Games Workshop Supporter now, but in years past I was very fond of their products. I am more interested in other settings and rules these days. I do not hate GW or anything silly like that.

I am working on my own miniatures for my own RPG/Skirmish game, which is similar to Necronunda.

I have two Blogs currently. Brother Josephs WAR ART (http://brotherjosephswarart.blogspot.com) and The Weekly One Five (http://weeklyonefive.blogspot.com/).

I am pleased to see the modelling work of others and that is the main reason why I have been keeping an eye here.

Joseph

Pendragon38
01-15-2011, 08:20 AM
Hello and welcome to the Lounge Brother Joseph

Brother Joseph
01-15-2011, 05:46 PM
Thank you! There are some good artist here, and it is inspiring to view their work.
:)

Duke
01-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Welcome to the lounge... We have a good group of people here who are glad to help, if you need anything feel free to ask.

Duke

Emerald Rose Widow
01-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Hey, dont forget the Sisters here as well now, lol.

Welcome and good to see you, Good luck with the making your own wargame.

Brother Joseph
01-17-2011, 02:41 AM
We have girls here too?
:o
Wow...ha, ha!
Rose I am doing some cool little Heroic Females for my game world...with practical clothing, maybe you might like some of them.

Thanks again for the welcome guys and gals!

Emerald Rose Widow
01-18-2011, 12:21 AM
We have girls here too?
:o
Wow...ha, ha!
Rose I am doing some cool little Heroic Females for my game world...with practical clothing, maybe you might like some of them.

Thanks again for the welcome guys and gals!

Females in game worlds that arent scantily clad, you speak lies brother, that is unpossible, hehe.

I will say when i bought the pathfinder RP book and saw that the woman in armor on the back was not only fully armored but it was actually fairly functionable armor (other than a few quips) I was impressed. It is a rarity these days, but then again there are more and more female gamers every generation.

hehe, we are not so rare as you think, eventually there will be more of us kicking your bum in wargames before you know it