PDA

View Full Version : Which Unit Models are your Favourites

imperialsavant
08-28-2009, 07:51 PM
;) My first choice are the Grey Knight Terminators. Just awesome detail & sculpture.
2nd Chaos Space Marines. Love the horned Helmets, mail skirts & other details
3rd Cadian Guard. Now they look like proper Guard Grunts.

Brass Scorpion
08-28-2009, 10:49 PM
Chaos miniatures. The classic Chaos Warriors were the earliest GW purchase I can remember. The new models that look a lot like the older models hooked me again when they were released last November.

Terminators. All kinds. There's something about these models, from the earliest one piece models to the latest amazing multi-part sculpts and the new Space Hulk models. Jes Goodwin is a genius. I never seem to finish with Terminators. Nearly every army I have that uses them has large quantities of them. They are fun to build, convert and paint, repeatedly and I always seem to have new ideas for these models.

Eldar. Again, Jes Goodwin is an artistic genius. These are the most aesthetic line of models ever produced by any miniatures designer for me personally. Terrific stuff all around.

Skragger
08-29-2009, 08:15 AM
I love the lootas.. they're so much fun to convert and add onto, because their fluff gives you a free license to build some pretty ridiculous things