PDA

View Full Version : New space shark up for pre-order

DrWobbles
01-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Tyberos, the red wake.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/TYBEROS-THE-RED-WAKE.html

Defenestratus
01-10-2011, 06:28 PM
I expect the land raider achilles whiners to show up in droves over his powerfist lightning claws with chainfist attachments :P

Lockark
01-10-2011, 09:57 PM
I expect the land raider achilles whiners to show up in droves over his powerfist lightning claws with chainfist attachments :P

I love the idea for this character. Seems like he would be fun to use/play ageist in a loyalist army.

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
01-10-2011, 11:14 PM
Wait to people realise there is also a Salamander Master of the Apothocary too.

krispy
01-11-2011, 04:20 AM
i love the model i gotta say - but what wasnt noted here or on the forgeworld site was what appeared in the email announcing him

Tyberos The Red WakeTyberos the Red Wake is a uniquely detailed multi-part resin kit designed by Will Hayes. Tyberos was presumed to be the commander of the Carcharodons Chapter during their unlooked-for and savage intervention in the Badab War, leading his Terminator-armoured brethren in bloody assault after bloody assault from the notorious battle barge Nicor.

Tyberos gained a dark fame for his brutal combat prowess and the two unique power weapons with which he carved a path of mangled and shredded corpses through the Secessionist forces. Known as ‘Hunger’ and ‘Slake’ these ancient relic-gauntlets, which combine barbed power blades with an inner maw lined with vicious teeth, are of a pattern and manufacture unknown to the Adepts of Mars.

With devastating special rules published in Imperial Armour Volume 10: The Badab War Part 2, Tyberos the Red Wake adds deadly close combat capacity to a Codex Space Marines army, and allows a unit of lightning claw-equipped Assault Terminators to be chosen as a Troops choice. This sinister special
character is available to pre-order now for despatch in the week commencing the 24th of January.

the section in bold is what made me laugh - lightning claw termies as troops choice?! wth! i just wish i had more of them now....

/krispy

Galadren
01-11-2011, 12:58 PM
I want to see his rules.

Dezmo1218
01-11-2011, 01:24 PM
I love the idea for this character. Seems like he would be fun to use/play ageist in a loyalist army.

He's one of the "good" guys. ;)

miteyheroes
01-12-2011, 03:36 AM
I want to see his rules.

His Chapter Tactics is Furious Charge (+ Rage for each squad after they've wiped out an enemy unit).
He can split his attacks between lightning claws and chainfists.
He's jawsome!

energongoodie
01-12-2011, 04:07 AM
He's jawsome!

Genius

NobleSeven
01-12-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm just waiting to see their Thunderhawk with the giant dorsal fin coming out the back.

MarneusCalgar
01-13-2011, 08:20 AM
I like it very much!!

Love that punches... Lightning claws and chainfists together!!